Getting Pretty Bored Now...

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Not to offend anyone, but I am really getting bored with my Wii now. I don't have that much fun with friends either cuz they can't catch along with the controls as fast as I would want them too, so Im thinking of trading up for a 360. I know I will probably be missing out alot on future titles to come (smash bros. for one), but in the long run, I feel I would be better off with a 360. I came to this conclusion just today when I traded in 2 of my old games (got bored of them easily) and picked up Sonic. Being the avid Sonic fan I am, I became extremely disappointed in the game and realized I have gotten tired to all of this. I also came to this conclusion when I just get sick of the motion sensing and stuff. I come back to my dorm after skateboarding all the way back across campus and just wanna chill and play some wii, but every time I play, I find myself having to get into uncomfortable positions just to make elbow room. I dunno if this is any significance to any of you, but if I am meeting eye to eye with anyone else, please, do tell how the wii is starting to mess with you.

I'm gonna wait until I get enough money and buy a 360 to go with my wii. :) the wii60 experience. I kinda know what you mean. But I like my wii. So err not much you can say to what you just said. Have fun wit you 360 I guess.

check out the 360 section for support to help you make your decision
your not alone, a lot of people felt this way (including I) and the way we see it is, when those awesome games come out for the wii and feel we need one then, its only $250, so we'll just buy one then..why waste your time now with something you dont want?

The 360 sounds good now, but the Wii and Ps3 are slowly catching up.

I hope the Wii won't be sold out by the time you want it again, if you do.

PsWii60 for me.

En4Neo said:
The 360 sounds good now, but the Wii and Ps3 are slowly catching up.

I hope the Wii won't be sold out by the time you want it again, if you do.

PsWii60 for me.

The 360 crowd consists of more hardcore gamers. They aren't interested in the casual type games that Wii has.

David328ci said:
The 360 crowd consists of more hardcore gamers. They aren't interested in the casual type games that Wii has.

Well I consider myself a hardcore gamer and I prefer the Wii to the 360. I guess it's because I'm more interested in single player, 360 tends to be online centered.

I'm just going to get a 360 for my birthday (July) for the Wii60 lol.

Im not a hardcore gamer, but I do have more fun playing online oriented games and such, like Halo, haven't played lost planet, but it looks real nice

DRMARIO said:
I made a huge mistake in spending my money on a 360.. I still have my Wii, i still love it, but i haven't my 360 in a long time now.. No games appeal to me.. and i hate the layout of the buttons. I was considering selling it, but my little brother likes it, so I'll mostl ikely keep it for him.

That's kinda like me.

My 360 was a present so that's one of the reasons I still have it. It's nice, but there aren't enough games that are good alone without online. I'm thinking about selling it when ps3 gets some good games.

Back