Getting Rams Into Stable?

wealer

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2006
ITS VERY EARLY IN GAME BUT HOW DO I USE HORSE TO GET RAMS IN THE STABLE/PEN? THEY KEEP RUNNING LEFT OR RIGHT, PLEASE HELP:mad5:

wealer said:
ITS VERY EARLY IN GAME BUT HOW DO I USE HORSE TO GET RAMS IN THE STABLE/PEN? THEY KEEP RUNNING LEFT OR RIGHT, PLEASE HELP:mad5:

Ride behind them and press A to whip them in the direction of the stable and whip them again when they slow down too much but if you whip them too much they will get angry and knock you off your horse.
Hope this helps.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
Kai193 said:
Ride behind them and press A to whip them in the direction of the stable and whip them again when they slow down too much but if you whip them too much they will get angry and knock you off your horse.
Hope this helps.:thumbsup:

tell me if you get them in the stable

Well, i use the sides of the pen to lead them in the right direction. Oh, its not a whip, you whoop. And no, you do not get a piece of heart if you do it fast. The seconed time you do this, (yes, the seconed time) you will try to beat 3 mins. Its ok if you dont, the stable owner will give you a speach about it if you dont, though... GOOD LUCK!

OdinsFury said:
do you get a piece of heart if you do it within a certain time?
Yeah once you get Epona back (maybe even after the goron mines) you can go and play it again for a heart piece,

You must be able to get a heart piece for this a second time, because when I used the fortune teller to show me heart pieces, a picture of the farm with the goats came up.

Yeah you do get a piece of heart for it, I beat it in 1:15 and got a piece of heart. Then I came back later and tried it again and beat it in 50 seconds, thinking that beating 1 minute would get me another, but it didn't happen :(

Back