Getting Super Mario 64 and Sonic the Headhog!

ericlewis91

im McLovin
Dec 1, 2006
London,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6031-8713-1077-8188
Getting Super Mario 64 and Sonic the Headhog and i was wondering what do you use to play those games(wii mote...gamecube controller...classic etc) and is that worth my 18 dollars..and how much room do they take up..thanks for the help ahead of time!

Sonic is not worth it. . .it's a better deal to buy the gamecube game "Sonic Collection" since you get a bunch of sonic games for like about $13.

As far as controllers I bought a Nintendo wavebird since it's wireless and works with most VC games and All gamecube games.

The super mario game takes up 162 blocks. I just got it today and you can buy a $15 game cube controller from eb games. That's what I did.

csiguy4u said:
Sonic is not worth it. . .it's a better deal to buy the gamecube game "Sonic Collection" since you get a bunch of sonic games for like about $13.

As far as controllers I bought a Nintendo wavebird since it's wireless and works with most VC games and All gamecube games.
Yeah dont buy any Sonic games at all since there all on the Gamecube.
For me I own Mario on my N64 so I dont need it, Im onyl buying games I dont have, why waste 10 bucks on N64 games if I have them (except of its like 007 or Mario kart (for the Multplayer)

ericlewis91 said:
Getting Super Mario 64 and Sonic the Headhog and i was wondering what do you use to play those games(wii mote...gamecube controller...classic etc) and is that worth my 18 dollars..and how much room do they take up..thanks for the help ahead of time!

:tard:

ericlewis91 said:
do any vc games work with the wiimote?

Yes, some games work with it. When you go to download a VC game there are little icons that tell you want controllers that game is compatible with. An example would be that Mario Brothers for the NES is wiimote compatible, but a N64 game like Super Mario 64 is not.

ericlewis91 said:
do any vc games work with the wiimote?
Yes Golden Axe does and it works fine and there's no need to use another one for that game. Im guessing most (not all) of Sega's old games will work on the Wii remote.

i plan on getting super mario 64, but not sonic(its a great game by all means)but i have so many remakes of it on my GBA.:)

Cap'n Crunch said:
i plan on getting super mario 64, but not sonic(its a great game by all means)but i have so many remakes of it on my GBA.:)
Remakes of Sonic on the GBA? I know there's one coming out but where did these other 'so many remakes' for the GBA come from?

P.S: I'm not getting Sonic either because I have Mega Collection.

WiiGamer24 said:
Remakes of Sonic on the GBA? I know there's one coming out but where did these other 'so many remakes' for the GBA come from?

P.S: I'm not getting Sonic either because I have Mega Collection.
well its not so much of a remake but sonic advance was pretty close.And i have the original on my genesis...if that things still working....

Back