Getting the Internet channel

davortech

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2007
Europe
Wii Online Code
4582-2966-2869-3861
just got my wii yesterday. I love it! I only tried playing wii sports so far and it feels great. My problem is that i can't get an Internet channel with Opera. I know there are wii points cards but i cant get any from where I live nor I can buy using credit card. Is there anyway to install Internet channel using SD card or somehow else?

davortech said:
just got my wii yesterday. I love it! I only tried playing wii sports so far and it feels great. My problem is that i can't get an Internet channel with Opera. I know there are wii points cards but i cant get any from where I live nor I can buy using credit card. Is there anyway to install Internet channel using SD card or somehow else?

i am just going to try that today with my friend's sd card. if it works, ill tell you.

Its dosn't, appearently you buy the rights to the game. You can put it on there but I don't believe anything will happen if the wii console dosn't have the rights to the game.

Downloaded games and the internet channel only work on the systems they were purchased on. If you copy it to an SD card and take it to another Wii, it won't work.

What if you copy it to another wii, go to the shop channel and click re-download?

davortech said:
What if you copy it to another wii, go to the shop channel and click re-download?

Nope. There will be no re-download option since the stores knows that you didn't download it in the first place.

Channels cannot be transferred from one Wii console to another. They are bound to a particular Wii console by code and so will have to remain there.

so.....you can find a way to get a wii points card or use a credit card to get wii points....or wait for nintendo to make available the exchange of stars from nintendo-vip.com to wii points.....(if ever) :p

the internet channel was available for free downlaod for some time......but no more.... :(

Back