Getting the Wii...

BlightedArt said:
Ah the wonders of living in New Zealand. We never need to camp out for our stuff and yet still sales go well. :yesnod:

This is a bit off topic but after all the recent things on New Zealand I have seen recently, it looks like the prettiest place in the world. I gotta get down there and check it out one of these days. :cool:

If I pre-order Wii (At A local store)then I will still have to wait?!
Well im not going to camp out in the desert its much too hot, Still cant belive most of you are gonna camp outside the store seems so funny doing that were I live.

Camping out under the stars with a big neon Walmart sign blazing above.. It is so romantic.

Neither

I would prefer to do neither. The U.S.A question becomes: will 1,000,000 Wii consoles be enough to stave off the camping game?

I hope so. I have no desire to camp out. I'm not going to.

If anything, I suppose I would pre-order for peace of mind. If not that, I'm going to walk into a store and ask for the Wii. That simple.

If it isn't there, I'm going to start calling stores until I find one.

JD

JD, that sounds like a good idea to me, but I'll probably head out to Wallmart at about 10p and if I get one, great. If not, I'm only out 2 hours of my life instead of 12 or more. Besides, I have no desire to wait that long outside during a Chicago November.

Baloras

Back