Getting Wii - What Games Have Good Replay Value?

Timbits93

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Well as i'm probably getting the Wii today along with WiiPlay,

What games on the Wii have good replay value to them?

Something with Multiplayer support along with Online would be nice.

Would get MarioKart Wii but its out of stock everywhere in the Lower Mainland :/

Thanks,
Tim

Well as i'm probably getting the Wii today along with WiiPlay,

What games on the Wii have good replay value to them?

Something with Multiplayer support along with Online would be nice.

Would get MarioKart Wii but its out of stock everywhere in the Lower Mainland :/

Thanks,
Tim

Call of Duty: World at War is probably going to get the most recommendations for what you're looking for. You might want to get some Wii Points and look at Onslaught on WiiWare too (not as deep as COD, but it's quite fun). Look for The Conduit in June. Of course, if you don't like FPS, then these games won't interest you too much.

Boom Blox is good for offline multiplayer if you like action/puzzle games and has awesome motion controls as well as level creation. Boom Blox 2 will be coming out this year as well, and should have some sort of online (could just be level sharing though, no details yet).

De Blob has some pretty good offline multiplayer as well.

House of the Dead: Overkill is alot of fun too, only two player offline though, and it's an on-rails shooter if you like those.

Last edited:
HoD and CoD look fun but would be nice to start off with something casual as i have CoD on the PC, great game =P

pes 2008 if you like soccer games it also has half decent online just not to many people

super smash bros brawl of course, Mario party 8, warioware, rayman raving rabbids, Guitar hero

^I'm beginning to see it in stock more frequently when I go to the video game store.

MARIO KART WII

its nintendos best selling game, for 2008-09

Super smash bros brawl number 2, and number 1 2005-2008

Mario Kart Wii = Sold out -_-"

Brawl = i saw cheaper prices a few months ago, i'll probably wait.

Will be getting the console today guys =P

Its $60 here -_-"

BTW didn't get it, went there tried to PM WiiPlay and wouldn't let me...

And i saw MarioKart Wii instock actually in store and not on the web, i think they are trying to avoid PMs...

Last edited:
Back