Geuss whose back!

Pichu2k7

Uniquely common
Jan 26, 2009
Scotland
Wii Online Code
2458-2452-4849-3520
(If this thread needs moving then please do, I didn't know where to put it, I was going to put it in Introduce yourself but I have been a member of wiichat for a good time now, if it needs moved do so please)

"Geuss whose back, back again? Real Pichu, i'm not dead! Geuss whose back from Scotland, got attacked then got jacked its a fact, i'm the Mac and i'm back!"

How long has it been? Something like 3 maybe 4 or 5 months since I last visited Wiichat and now the Nerd is back! I will only be here at short periods at a time though which is a shame as I have been very busy with school related stuff(LIES!!!)...

OK here's the real story, I usually have my Wiichat tab saved on Firefox before I turn off my laptop, one day my tabs weren't saved and I forgot to visit wiichat as I was off the laptop for a good while. I completely forgot up until now to visit the site regularly and hopefully i'll get things here on wiichat going full swing(for myself such as regular topic posts and good feedback etc.)

PS: If you are one of the people I knew before I vanished again say hi please because I missed you all lol!

Who_Are_You_album_cover.16465450.JPG

Sorry dood dont know you

Yeah everyone in my sig know me, i'm sure if I post in the thread then i'll get some replies...if any of them are online and thanks for the welcoming guys, nice to see your still posting here Prinny(I have seen some of the threads you have posted in I just never posted in them)

PS:mad:Blair - MMM

"I'm sorry Link I can't give credit. Come back when your a little MMMMMMMMMMMM Richer!"

It had to escape my mouth didn't it D:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :lol: HAD TO DO IT!

Back