GH 3 online question

cadensdad

WiiChat Member
Oct 5, 2007
What exactly is a Stat Tracking? When I try to set up a game it says I need this. What the heck is it and am I missing something here. I can't seem to find any games online.

I never had that kind of problem and I don't even know what that is. All I can say is to check your Wii's connectivity... Sorry I can't help you. I'd like to know what the heck it is too.

not a clue, it probably has somethin to do with the leaderboards they have online

i have seen this before on mario strikers......does it say that it cant track your stats?

When we set up a game it won't even let us select the "ready" option... I know my internet connection is fine because we downloaded Donkey Kong. Do I need to set something up in nintendowifi.com or something.. Also how do I add a wii friend code? Thanks for all the responses. Much apreciated.:smilewinkgrin:

cadensdad said:
When we set up a game it won't even let us select the "ready" option... I know my internet connection is fine because we downloaded Donkey Kong. Do I need to set something up in nintendowifi.com or something.. Also how do I add a wii friend code? Thanks for all the responses. Much apreciated.:smilewinkgrin:
You can only select ready when someone else is in your game, to add friends on the wii, go to the address book and on gh3, go to friend roster.

Not to sound too stupid but is that where I can also find my wii online code?

Back