GH3 Career Mode

wiifreak9292

Banned
Dec 26, 2006
Wii Online Code
6893-8478-5967-8729
Me and my brother each have our own file on guitar hero 3 career mode. Recently, i unlocked Slash and purchased him, only to see that it was purchased on my brother's file as well. I had also bought some guitars, and the same ones were available for my brother to use FOR FREE! what is the deal with that?

well the game has one shop
and the game itself has only one file
you can only have seperate bands

Yep, something the new developers overlooked when making the game, the first 2 didnt have this, but this one does, must be Neversoft's fault.

it's not really a BIGGGG deal, a little tiny mistake doesn't ruin the game.

i don't mind cause im pretty much the only one that plays the game, but i guess it does matter if you share the game with family

and give Neversoft a break it's still a hell of a game

tdog7 said:
it's not really a BIGGGG deal, a little tiny mistake doesn't ruin the game.

i don't mind cause im pretty much the only one that plays the game, but i guess it does matter if you share the game with family

and give Neversoft a break it's still a hell of a game

I guess I missworded it, I understand its a great game, im just saying its a small oversight, its actually benificial to me, as I dont share the game at all, and only the Hard and Expert Difficulties are good for me, theres no way I could buy everything in the shop without boring myself to tears on Easy and Medium modes without this.

Perhaps its not even an oversight at all, I rather like it.

Back