Gh3 Dlc

Disturbed1

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2007
Concord, CA
Wii Online Code
7914-9240-2291-0710
Well, it's nearing the end of the 1st quarter, still no official date for DLC

If Activision can keep their word, What do you think the first songs will be?

and any info you got from other sites please share

i hoping for A7X, Metallica, and Atreyu songs

Last edited:
Take a good look at the DLC for PS3 and Xbox.

Those are the ones you'll get.

The first 2 packs will consist of Foo Fighters and Velvet Revolver.

hoping for a free mario or zelda track :smilewinkgrin:

i wonder if there are any plans to release a hard drive?

The Pretender - Foo Fighters
What I've Done - Linkin' Park

Only Two songs i can think of from the Top of my Head.
How much do you think One Song will be? (If DLC does get released for GHIII Wii).

I think it wolud probably be 500 points a Song.

well the song packs on xbox are worth no more that 500 MSP, so my guess somewhere around there

and just a heads up AoW, in your sig your SSBB code is missin 1 number at the end

Last edited:
all the packs currently on the ps3/360 and probably a Mario/Zelda/Donkey kong/Kirby or some other nintendo franchise that im too lazy to list, kinda remix.

Oh and guys i remember watching a youtube video of a guy doing a custom track on GH3 (i can tell by the characters and by the rockmeter) so why not just google how or so.

The 3rd Quarter would be July/August/September, wouldn't it?

Celeste said:
The 3rd Quarter would be July/August/September, wouldn't it?

Yep right around the same time we get Rockband on the Wii with its DLC. Seems like we are going to be busy over the next 6 months with Wii-ware, DLC, maybe even Voice. and who knows what games will jump onto the Wii with these new systems in place.

wezeles said:
Yep right around the same time we get Rockband on the Wii with its DLC.

Oh my god, please tell me this is true. I swear, I'm about as giddy as a school girl hearing this.

ya it was confirmed to release a while ago. Supose to be summer-late summer time and they are talking about Rockband 2 for christmas. If it makes it to the Wii aswell I'm not sure.
We are getting the first Rockband thats been confirmed the second one is still rumored for all consoles.

Hopefully they work out the GH/Rockband Guitar issues with the Wii and we dont have to buy extra instruments.

wezeles said:
ya it was confirmed to release a while ago. Supose to be summer-late summer time and they are talking about Rockband 2 for christmas. If it makes it to the Wii aswell I'm not sure.
We are getting the first Rockband thats been confirmed the second one is still rumored for all consoles.

Hopefully they work out the GH/Rockband Guitar issues with the Wii and we dont have to buy extra instruments.

That's awesome. Now all I need to hear is the removal/changing of the friend code system, and I'll be set.

And i was thinking of specially buying a 360/PS3 just for the GHIII DLC.

Back