Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow3401

The conduit!
Nov 11, 2007
CA
Wii Online Code
2203-4010-4880-5050
Hello every one. Do you like Gautar Hero 3? Do you love playing it every day? Do you love making friends and then battling them? Well then join the GH3 fan club!
I do not know if they all ready have one and I know that I just started but if we get fans and fans, then we could have a great comunities of GH3 friends. If your a fan please follow these intructions. If you do you will be a member
Post the imformation HERE do NOT MESSAGE me.

1. wii friend code. Put mine in to and I will put yours in. This is required because so then we can do battle and talk about GH3.

2. Put GH3 friend code. Put mine in too.

3. Put your level in and favorite song.

REQUIRMENTS

You must past a test before becoming a member. Put in your imformation as directed above and wii message me the answer and I will tell you if you got it correct.

The ? is....

How do you get the song through the fire and flames.

Please make this work out.
I will be cheaking this thread requraly.

I would love to join but i just sent back GHIII today... i do play on expert tho

Isn't this a little redundant considering there's a huge GH3 Friend Code thread? Anyways, I'm not where my Wii is right now, so I'm just reserving my spot to put my Wii Friend Code and GH3 Friend Code in here later today when I can check it on my Wii.

Oh, and you get the song "Through the Fire and Flames" by beating the game on Medium.

You do not get through the fire and through the flames unlocked on just medium, you get it if you beat any level.

Oh really? I could of sworn after I beat the game on Easy I didn't get the song, but after I beat it on Medium, it notified me that it was unlocked. Might be wrong though.

Clubs have been banned and we already have friend code threads I am sorry to say.

Please refer thread code collection to them threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back