GH3 Guitar

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
Hey i got GH3 for my wii but it only came with 1 gitaur is there somthing wrong. or where can i but one dont tell me online but it has to be cheap then

um. did you really think you'd get two guitars? LAWL.

individual guitars will begin selling within a month or two, and will probably run for $50 to $60. not to mention they require a wiimote...

wii would like to play. NOT PAY.

HA ha i think i will find one cuz it sucks i bout a ps2 with gh3 and a guitar with it so my and my friends can play.

And i like that

the-triforce said:
They Are Hard To Find, and Another Annoying Thing Is That The Faceplate Cost Like £50

£50 for a faceplate? what is it made out of for that price? :yikes:

And separate guitars aren't yet available for Wii, the reason you can get them for ps2/3 and 360 is because those systems have had the previous incarnations(well 360 didn't get gh, or gh encore) so they've had them available for a while now.
I think the ps2 ones were around $30USD separate from the game, so figure with the new design i'd assume around $40USD maybe a bit more when they do come out for Wii.

kyle

Bigjake52 said:
HA ha i think i will find one cuz it sucks i bout a ps2 with gh3 and a guitar with it so my and my friends can play.

And i like that

I seriously thought you were talking to me, for a second. Lol.

The individual guitars will come with Wii Remotes? Or was that sarcasm.. Lol

supanova said:
Have they started selling faceplates for the Wii guitars?

I can see myself wasting money on faceplates.

I'm **** like that.

Ugh, tell me about it. But, now I'm broke.. Lol. SO SAD. I've never been so broke in my life! I only got 50 bucks now.. Gotta raise at least 600 again. That would take me at least... errr.. 5-8 months.

supanova said:
Have they started selling faceplates for the Wii guitars?

I can see myself wasting money on faceplates.

I'm **** like that.

i haven't seen them yet. Spray paint FTW!!!

somone told me that the extra guitars don't come out until march. idk if that's true but i sure hope not :scared:

look up in the previous post, someone said that toys r us has them. they will be available the 28th of this month. they are taking pre orders. they are 59.99 without tax.

Here's a word of warning. Do NOT buy the extra guitars. It would be more worthwhile to wait for the inevitable Guitar Hero 4. Think about it. Do you really wanna be stuck with the 1st generation guitars.

Well that's one way to think about it but seriously if the controller is over $50 it will cost more to buy the controller and game separately.

agh...i was hoping the guitars would run for 30 or 40 dollars, tops. i really don't want to pay 100 bucks for a wiimote AND a guitar.

like clarke said, i may as well wait for guitar hero 4.

Back