GH3 has friend codes!?

Do you HAVE TO have friend codes to play people, or is it like Mario Kart DS where you just need friend codes to put people on your friend list?

I recall reading somwhere that u just need the code to put people on ur friend list but u can play any1.

lazyperson555 said:
I recall reading somwhere that u just need the code to put people on ur friend list but u can play any1.

Friend codes are required to add friends to your "Friends List", but you can play against strangers any time. Still, the whole Friend Codes thing is a bit redundant. The Wii has it's own code, really - that should be enough.

yes, GH3 has FC's

you add another friends FC number on your friends list and you can invite them to a duel when they are on.

lazyperson555 said:

good...
but still, i think the whole friend code deal isnt necessary if you cant even talk to or type messages to whoever you are playing...

Nintendo, if you really need FCs, I think in E rated games, alright, but T and M games, screw FCs, give us a headset so you can be as successful as Xbox Live.

Back