GH3 Question. Yet again...LOL

cadensdad

WiiChat Member
Oct 5, 2007
Is there any need to use the whammy bar in career mode while trying to earn 5 stars? I am trying to get 5 stars on all songs and am having a hard time with raining blood. Thought maybe I was missing something by not using the whammy bar. Thanks in advance.

yes, although it only makes a difference on long notes. When hitting the sequence of a star power whammy on the longer notes to increase the amount of star power you get. This is helpful because when you use the star power you'll be able to get a higher score. Also let me recomend using star power either as soon as you get it, so you have a greater chance to get all star powers, or whenever theres a ton of notes on screen.

agn015 said:
yes, although it only makes a difference on long notes. When hitting the sequence of a star power whammy on the longer notes to increase the amount of star power you get. This is helpful because when you use the star power you'll be able to get a higher score. Also let me recomend using star power either as soon as you get it, so you have a greater chance to get all star powers, or whenever theres a ton of notes on screen.

and preferably when you have a 4X multiplier

Back