GH3 w/o controller

Dbomb3

wiiwii
Oct 2, 2007
San jose
Wii Online Code
6089-6603-3065-9651
try taking the remote out of the guitar and playing a song...

hold wiimote sideways

green-left on d-pad
red-right on d-pad
yellow-"A" button
blue-"1" button
orange-"2" button

its not as fun but is a challenge.

I use the wiimote to play with a friend, we were able to unlock some more songs that way. It's amazing how unenjoyable it is to play with the controller instead of the guitar, it really takes away the feeling you are playing a guitar!

i know... but what songs did you unlock only w/ the wiimote, i havent heard of anything like that

Man, once you get good at it playing with just the wiimote is fun but don't do it too much, because the sounds from the wiimote when you miss are horribly annoying.

it's like playing DDR on a controller. you can do it with the ps2 controller. except it's way harder

you get more songs when you play multiplayer mode. dont know what songs you get though. that's y we get so many threads here on wiichat about another guitar. nobody has one out yet

i'm pretty sure you're referring to the songs unlockable through co-op career mode...

If you want all the songs just use the unlock all songs cheat

anyways its pretty annoying playing with a wiimote because its guitar hero, not wiimote hero and its just not the same

Wiimoto said:
If you want all the songs just use the unlock all songs cheat

anyways its pretty annoying playing with a wiimote because its guitar hero, not wiimote hero and its just not the same

lol so true, whats the allsongs cheat?

Oops, looks like I forgot to read the directions. I thought you held it vertically, Lol. I was like, HOW DO YOU HOLD THIS. OMGWTFBBQ.

mmmk but i just beat a song on hard getting it down now. but its still WAYYY too boring,

Back