Gh3

tman

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
Beverly Hills CA
Is Guitar Hero 3 cool. Should I get it or not ?? It looks pretty fun but it looks like one of those games that get boring in a couple of hours...

Well when i went to ask my friends about GH3 they said it was really hard unless you play guitar or played previous guitar hero games. They said rockband was better, but i think guitarhero is fun considering i played games like it.

I never had any interest in any GH game, but my kids begged and begged so I bought it. Well several hundred hand cramps later, I am fully addicted to it. Especially if you haven't played any other GH, the replay value is astounding. Working my way up form easy to med and now trying to work out hard has been tough, but very fun. And unlike a lot of other games, you can see progress in your abilities quite easily.

So its worth and it doesnt get boring
cause my friend bought it and then stoppped playing it like 2 days fter he got it

balrogs.pa said:
Well when i went to ask my friends about GH3 they said it was really hard unless you play guitar or played previous guitar hero games. They said rockband was better, but i think guitarhero is fun considering i played games like it.

It's not hard at all.. You get used to it after playing 4-6 games.
I've never played GH ever, and I've never played a guitar in my whole
life. I've heard about rockband, but I don't know what it is..
GH3 Is a very fun game. I recommend it..

No its not hard at all! I had ghll on ps2, when i first played it i couldnt hit a single note on easy. but after 4 to 5 songs i was getting 90%. now i have ghlll on wii and im playin on hard and expert. so yes it is very much worth getting. it is very addicting. i have several other games for my wii and since i got gh i havent took it out to play anyother game.

its a great game and theres no way it gets boring that easily

Maleko said:
You can't yet.

Just checked online and I see I can get one from HMV or AMAZON (wireless guitar without the game)... a little exspensive though... £45 (90 dollars) OUCH!

Back