ghost busters game

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
just read abbout the ghostbusters game on ign!!! yeah baby!!!!!111

"Today Game Informer unveiled its next cover story: a Ghostbusters game is currently in development and Harold Ramis, Bill Murray, and Dan Aykroyd are all on board. The trio will be reprising their roles in what will serve as Ghostbusters 3, only in videogame form.

Akroyd and Ramis are writing the script and Game Informer says this won't be a quick-and-easy licensed cash-in. This game apparently has nothing to do with the Ghostbusters game Zootfly was working on, of which demo videos appeared on YouTube earlier this year."

hmm....isn't ghostbusters a little old for a video game?

besides, i'm still afraid of playing movie-based games after transformers the game...:yikes: *shudders*

TortillaChip520 said:
hmm....isn't ghostbusters a little old for a video game?

besides, i'm still afraid of playing movie-based games after transformers the game...:yikes: *shudders*

wtf:wtf: transformers game was pretty good.thats wat i thought.

it got terrible reviews though, but of course some people will like it. im afraid to try it, the movie was cool enough for me, no need to risk chancing a bad game on it.

movie games are notorious for sucking but since this movie is like 20 years old (unless theres a remake, like beowulf coming out) then i really wouldnt consider it a movie based game i guess.

look up the angry nintendo nerd's review of the NES ghostbusters game, lets just hope its not that bad. lol

Yes movie games tend to suck. But since this says the "ghostbusters 3" will only be in video game form, perhaps there is an actual budget behind it, and not just some advertising ploy to boost ticket sales. If they use a decent engine and don't rush it, it will be a sweet game for us that enjoyed the movies.

But then again I mistakenly thought the simpsons game wouldn't suck (except the cut scenes didn't).

EDIT: repped for sharing this with us.

actually, they are releasing a ghostbusters 3 movie... its currently in the making... I believe it is a CGI (or could be simply animated) film but all the original cast members are lending their voices for the movie.

Could be a very good game!

I whould like to remind you all that Ghostbusters was a damn fine game (the old one)
And everybody allways says movie games are crap without thinking heres a list of good ones
Goldeneye -Everybody asks for this
Spiderman 2 - Changed superhero games
Die hard trilogy/arcade - late cashins

Back