Ghost Recon Future Soldier

I just checked IGN, and noticed they are releasing this on PSP also.. my guess is that the team producing it for PSP will also be the one who does for Wii.

I got this passage from an article on IGN.com

"It will be on all platforms, including the Wii, but it's not going to be exactly the same product, he said. "It's done by a different team, so it's a different approach, and will be created for the Wii population."

Just by seeing that "created for the Wii population" to me = railshooter with no depth... I HOPE I AM WRONG!!!

heres the link http://wii.ign.com/articles/106/1067869p1.html

Well, I hope this game will be better than COD:MW Reflex and raises the bar in this genere..

well I think it won't be an on-rails shooter, since CoD:MWR has great sales until now (I check the leatherboards every day and have seen 25.000 increased sales in a week) I hope they do make more shooters for wii, I've never played shooters in my life and when I started playing this one, I was sooooooooo hooked, god I love killing people knowing they're real people, I'm pissing off people across the globe :D as for ghost recon, when I read this, I was smiling once again

Back