Ghost Squad a good surprise

highroller

WiiChat Member
Sep 23, 2007
This game is a "bargain" game but it is pretty decent for the value paid. It is an on rails shooter, like REUC but as a soldier. Nice to give it a look. Cool game and best for the price

I was going to rent this one, and I may still.
If it impresses me and I have money after No More Heroes I may buy it.

Thanks for the heads up.

hhhmmmmmm....not sure. A mate of mine bought this over the wekeend. Its fun to play, but soon gets bit boring very quickly as there are only 3 levels! :-s Once you complete the levels, you just play them over and over again with difficulty increasing slightly.

Fun but certainly no longevity in my opinion

Chi on each level theres like 3 routes to take.
I thought it was online but guess not

like 2 dudes online [Separtate Wiis] doing a sort of Storymode would be good until one of you die.
Im getting NMH first before I get Ghost Squad. This game rocks in the arcades though

Wii_Smurf said:
Chi on each level theres like 3 routes to take.
I thought it was online but guess not

like 2 dudes online [Separtate Wiis] doing a sort of Storymode would be good until one of you die.
Im getting NMH first before I get Ghost Squad. This game rocks in the arcades though

Yeah there are multiple ways to go, but essentially they still just same levels. Just bored me. I need to get back to playing REUC :)

NMH? Whats that?

I bought mine used for $10 and it was a great purchase. It's an arcade game redone for the Wii, so the levels are short but hard enough as they wanted quarters back then.

There are unlockables which are great like a Panda suit and better weapons. Online point leader boards add to the feel of accomplishment.

If you need to alter the experience, try picking up a second Wiimote and using two guns at once :D. Suuure. I'm two players...

Yeah REUC is much better game, but G.S. is only $29.99 not bad

Back