Ghost Squad Preview

How will online play work? Just 1-4 crosshairs shooting? It seems ok, but i duno if ill buy it.

Warrior said:
How will online play work? Just 1-4 crosshairs shooting? It seems ok, but i duno if ill buy it.
Probably, or maybe split screen, as each person would be one of the four team members and they may split up and things.

it looks alright nothing special, i would rather be playing time Crisis, it does not look this gen, but the gamelay looks really fun.

Lewi T said:
I was thinking around those prices for the Zapper, which is decent I suppose.

I think somewhere like play.com it will be around £40, but the RRP will probably be more towards 50.

Yeah I was thinking about it since I posted the question, and unless I find I have some extra cash and pick up a third set of controls, I'll just get two for now. Out of the three on-rails games, only this one has four-player, Umbrella Chronicles has just two, and am I correct in believing that Heroes 2 doesn't have an offline multiplayer? I can't remember and can't be bothered checking! So it's pretty logical just to get two.

Yeah heroes doesnt have offline multiplayer.

That would be a downside of the zapper, split screen play would be very difficult but with games like umbrella chronicles co-op works well.

If this turns out to be decent, like 7/10's or better, I'll buy it used for like $30 probably since its not a highly popular game. This game's kind of like Wii Sports in the sense all my non-Wii-playing friends can come over and enjoy it just as much as me since its very easy to pick up. (from the looks of it at least)

Hehe, I've been wanting this for a while.

There's quite a few "on-rails" shooters coming to the Wii that I'm going to get. Ghost Squad, Umbrella Chronicles, Medal of Honour Heroes 2 and more recently, Link's Crossbow Training.

I think the average amount of games per collection for the Wii will drastically increase even before 2008!

Squall7 said:

There's quite a few "on-rails" shooters coming to the Wii that I'm going to get. Ghost Squad, Umbrella Chronicles, Medal of Honour Heroes 2 and more recently, Link's Crossbow Training.

I think the average amount of games per collection for the Wii will drastically increase even before 2008!
Yeah I'll be getting all of these as well, except I don't know about Link's Crossbow Training - I mean I would like it, just to have and see what it's like, but I'd save money on getting the Zapper with a game, but I just don't know yet. With all the games coming out I really need to sort out my funds and decide which games I can actually afford!

Check this Uber-cool preview out:
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wc5CHJYnjHE[/media]

Looks awesome!

Squall7 said:

^^Agree.

I will most likely get two of those before even considering purchasing one of the nintendos big three.

I am not bothered about Links crossbow training but the other ones are must haves and my wii priority at the moment along with trauma center and worms.

Cpt.McCloud said:
^^Agree.

I will most likely get two of those before even considering purchasing one of the nintendos big three.

I am not bothered about Links crossbow training but the other ones are must haves and my wii priority at the moment along with trauma center and worms.
yep. Nintendo is really spoiling us this time around.

Soon the average collection of Wii games will be around 20-30 in number!

And I too wish to get Trauma Centre and Worms.

Back