ghost squad save question

kmcheng

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
I tried several times to save game data and process, but the spots are still empty.
What is the problem?

uhm are you having problem like when you finish the game and then your progress wouldnt show? this happened to me when it was showing my rankings and i went to the wii menu and after i tried it again and didn't go to the wii menu and my ranks and the weap, and costume were saved

After I finished the first game, I go back to the mode selection menu, and go to the acrade mode again, the save is not there

guess it is this part that got problem...
You know, play 3 missions straight is too long for me, I want to play one at a time.
Hey, if I finished the first game, and die and give up on the second, it should save, i think?

Ok, I've never done that but here's what the manual says: "Note that your data is saved automatically after all three missions of your game are cleared, or when you lose a life and give up the game."
So, yes, it should work. Good luck and happy playing!

I would probably try this way then, cause 3 games straight is way too much for me.
Also, for the online ranking, my Wii uses wired connection, would it work?
I let it to get data, but doesn't seem to work.

I don't think you'll get a ranking if you don't complete the three missions. It asks you afterward if you want your rank submitted online or not. As far as the 'wired' question. That's out of my league. My son set my Wii up for me using wireless.

ok, I finished the first game (again), and die on the second, it does save, good news. And I submitted the ranking.
Well, let's see what happens after I finished all 3.
Btw, for the second game, you got to shot the boss' head in one shot to kill him. I tried once, but failed. Any tips?

the weird thing is, once failed, the mission will be aborted, and you can't try the game again.

i completed all three missions and it wont let me go to level 2 what do i do

Well for starters dont try talking to ghosts as this isnt most hunted and your not that Derrick guy

hes telling you this thread is almost 3 yrs old, and that none of the members are still around

Back