GhostBusters Wii

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Wii Ain't afraid of no Ghosts!

(Before I forget, Don't cross the streams...it is very very bad)

gamespot said:
Earlier this week, Game Informer teased its upcoming December issue with news that a new Ghostbusters is in the works. Today, Vivendi subsidiary Sierra Entertainment officially announced Ghostbusters will arrive for the Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, Wii, Nintendo DS, and PC in fall 2008.

StayPuff917_embed.jpg

Stay strong, Marshmallow Man.

As previously noted, Ghostbusters will be a continuation of the original Ghostbusters and its 1989 sequel. As with the films, Ghostbusters the game will be written by Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis and take place in New York City circa early 1990. Paranormal activity is once again afoot, and the supernatural scientists hook up their latest recruit--that is, the player--with a proton pack to defeat the threat.

Ghostbusters will feature appearances from the original parapsychologists Aykroyd, Ramis, and Bill Murray, as well as the fourth addition to the team, Ernie Hudson. Also reprising their film presence in the game will be Annie Potts, Brian Doyle Murray, and William Atherton.

BloodRayne studio Terminal Reality will handle development duties for the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC, while Mushroom Men creators Red Fly Studios will create the PS2, Wii, and DS versions of the game. Ghostbusters has not yet been rated or priced.

Teaser Trailer

That's right, the cult comedy hit Ghostbusters is returning next year with a full out game which to some extent will follow the third films story line however expect favourites such as stay puff to return. It was announced that the main game was being developed by Terminal Reality for 360, PS3 and PC, it is said to be aimed at core gamers however Red Fly studios will be creating the PS2, Wii and DS versions of the game which will be more aimed at casual gamers.

ghostbusters.jpg

Ghostbusters said:
When you're asked if your a God say 'YES!'​

[media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cv-EHf4BYa0[/media]

Last edited:
U Found Out About The Game I Found Some Time ITS ALSO ON GAME TRAILERS.COM NEXT FALL WHO U GONNA CALL

Last edited:
BLACKHEATS said:
U Found Out About The Game I Found Some Time ITS ALSO ON GAME TRAILERS.COM NEXT FALL WHO U GONNA CALL

I know that, this game has been confirmed for ages but it was expected not to happen due to copyright laws but it went ahead and they released a trailer so I brought it up now and wiichat media codes don't support gametrailer clips.

:)

Edit: I Uploaded.

[MEDIA]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cv-EHf4BYa0[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
AtomicB said:
I just hope we don't get another half-done port. I think all ports should be of Resident Evil 4 quality.

It's not a port as such since it is two separate studios working on the same game but different, think more of multi platform then port.

Gamespot said:
however Red Fly studios will be creating the PS2, Wii and DS versions of the game which will be more aimed at casual gamers.
So the Wii version will be crap then!

Marc said:
So the Wii version will be crap then!

I wouldn't say that but it definitely won't be a strong one player story with great visuals, what the wii version lacks the 360 gains.

I really wish the PS3 would do better in sales so Sony could kill off support of PS2. This game will probably succumb to the same fate as Simpsons for the Wii, which obviously shared way too much in common with PS2 rather than PS3/360 version. The PS2's continued existence means that when these developers handle both a wii and PS2 version like this, the Wii gets downgraded and neglected for the sake of time and simplicity.

Found an ad for the New game:
[MEDIA]ftp://ftp.worldofspectrum.org/pub/sinclair/games-adverts/g/Ghostbusters.jpg[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
When it comes through your door
Unless you just want some more
I think you better call
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

I think you better call
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?