Giant Emoticons

Wiily Good

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2006
Australia
After reading the These people think the Earth is flat! thread I thought making a giant "LOL" emoticon would be really effective. Since I'm on nearly 3 weeks school holidays I am very bored so I took it upon myself to enlarge a few more of the emoticons.

I hope you like them and feel free to use them. If you have anymore emoticons you'd like me to enlargen, or things to improve, I'll do them as I have nothing else to do!

UPDATE 1
:lol:
lol.gif

:yesnod:
yesnod.gif

:scared:
scared.gif

:frown2:
frown2.gif

:D
biggrin1.gif

:yikes:
yikes.gif

UPDATE 2
:p
tongue1.gif

:blush2:
blush2.gif

:zzz:
zzz.gif

:hand:
hand.gif

:worship:
worship.gif

dead-1.gif

dead.gif

UPDATE 3
gay.gif

gay-1.gif

wtf.gif

wtf-1.gif

Last edited:
Good to see a positive response. I'll try and stay away from the type you posted demonflair, my artistic skills in Flash aren't that magnificent and they'll end up looking really shoddy.

I'll see if I can go through the entire WiiChat standard library over the next 2 and a half weeks.
Some are going to be really easy like: ;) :) :ee5k: :tard: :confused: :O :cryin:
But some are going to be terrifically difficult: :idea: :aureola: :incazzato:

Wiily Good said:
Good to see a positive response. I'll try and stay away from the type you posted demonflair, my artistic skills in Flash aren't that magnificent and they'll end up looking really shoddy.

I'll see if I can go through the entire WiiChat standard library over the next 2 and a half weeks.
Some are going to be really easy like: ;) :) :ee5k: :tard: :confused: :O :cryin:
But some are going to be terrifically difficult: :idea: :aureola: :incazzato:

Oh but it's always good to see some different works :)

I might try to make one in Imageready later. Anyways, those are great. Keep em coming. ;) In Australia, it's Winter now, right? (I skrewed up on that quiz in science... XP)

Back