Giant Emoticons

Here's my try:

Giant-Smilie-1.gif

LMAO

Demonflair and Star Striker - Is that a swf you are showing or and animated gif? I can't get flash files to work.

P.S. If something is coming up below (which it isn't on my computer), it is the flash signature I made.
WiiChatSignature.swf

Last edited:
Here's my really rushed enlargement of the :sick: smiley. BTW, I like it pixely!

sickzf5.jpg

This just makes me laugh so much. I have a different version w/ a blue tongue and a red eye but I'll post it later.

Updated!

Hope you like them. Sorry about the "roughness" of yours demonflair, it was quite hard.

Last edited:
Glad to see you like them.

I'm not too good at Photoshop, PaintShop Pro, GIMP, etc. My best work in those are probably my current signature and this one.
Signature-1.jpg
I've made a Flash signature and a few other major flash things for school last year, but I can't use them here.

Wiily Good said:
Glad to see you like them.

I'm not too good at Photoshop, PaintShop Pro, GIMP, etc. My best work in those are probably my current signature and this one.
Signature-1.jpg
I've made a Flash signature and a few other major flash things for school last year, but I can't use them here.
You have Photoshop. You have Flash. You don't take advantage of them...

I
HATE
YOUR
GUTS

:p

No I don't have photoshop, (Geez, I wish!) I'm just saying I'm not good at raster imaging programs. And as for Flash, I got a trial version off my high school and someone gave me the serial code for the full version. I downloaded GIMP and i have Paint Shop Pro 7, its over 10 years old.

I do have Corel Draw X3 and Photo Paint X3 though, my brother uses them for work. Can't for the life of me figure out what to use them for though.

Last edited:
demonflair said:
Lolz :lol:

Not the proper thread to say that, but it's ok :)
It has to with smilies. :rolleyes:

@ Mike: That would be the pwngez!!!!! ZOMG. I want an enlarged gay smiley STAT. PRONTO. NOW.

Back