giordun's game log.

giordun

WiiChat Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm gonna to keep a log of all the games I have and I will be writing a little review for each game. The logs will be updated every now and then.

The Collection

Wii Sports
Wii Play
Twilight Princess
Sonic
Need for Speed
Rayman
Elebits
Mario Party 8
Wario Ware
Mario Strikers

Last edited:
Games that you just play.

Wii Sports

8/10

Wii Sports comes bundled with the Wii. Not in my case. I bought a Japanese version in a bundle that comes with 2 sets of controllers and Wii Play.

A pretty fun game. A few choices to choose from and they're all pretty fun and won't get too boring. There is multiplayer so you can play with your friends.

One big drawback. After a whole day of Wii Tennis, all 5 of my friends (We played doubles with winner stay on.) and myself had shoulder pains the next morning. One of my friends play tennis on a regular basis and the pain disappeared at around lunchtime. The rest of us took a day to shake it off. One of my other friends took 2 days.

Very fun. You can play by yourself or play with your friends. Will keep you occupied for a while until you get bored and want to buy some other games.

Wii Play

4/10

Will keep you occupied for 5 minutes. Either get this game dirt cheap or get it for the Wiimote. I think this game was very disappointing and can not even compare to Wii Sports. It only has multiplayer for 2 and the games are extremely boring and repetitive.

WarioWare: Smooth Moves

9/10

A very fun game so far. Lots of cool minigames that utilize the 'Form Baton' very well and the different forms to hold it are pretty amusing.

Probably the best use of the Wiimote in all the games I've played so far.

Last edited:
Games with a story.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Part 1:

7/10

I'm nearly 4 hours into the game where I'm supposed to go deep in the forest to the Temple or something. So far it's been pretty cool for me. Link turns into a wolf which was pretty fun to play with, but some of the puzzles were a little hard near the beginning. Maybe I got a little too used to Wind Waker which was pretty easy compared to the other Zelda games.

I haven't done any of the serious mega cool fighting in the trailers yet so I won't say too much on the gameplay itself. Everything is pretty simple and the first few stages of the game will teach you everything you need to know.

The graphics are pretty amazing. I didn't think that the Wii would be this good graphically after long periods of Wii Play, but they are very good. Not XBOX360/PS3 standards, but definitely better than XBOX.

It's been a pleasant experience so far. I don't know if it's overrated yet as I'm still near the beginning of the story. I ended my 4 hours of play mainly due to frustration as the game can get a little frustrating after a while, but it won't stop me from playing again tomorrow.

Last edited:
giordun said:
The graphics are pretty amazing. Not XBOX360/PS3 standards, but definitely better than XBOX.
It's a gamecube port...:lol:
I never knew gamecube had better graphics then xbox.

The art style is terrific as a whole though but then again the same thing could be done on an xbox easily. If you think it's better then xbox games try it on anything 50"+

It takes awhile to get into the game before you get the hang of it and all, you'll probobly like it more as you progress.

StevenNevets said:
It's a gamecube port...:lol:
I never knew gamecube had better graphics then xbox.

The art style is terrific as a whole though but then again the same thing could be done on an xbox easily. If you think it's better then xbox games try it on anything 50"+

It takes awhile to get into the game before you get the hang of it and all, you'll probobly like it more as you progress.

:p The last games I remembered playing on Gamecube were Wind Waker and Tales of Symphonia, and the last XBOX game I played was some Star Wars game. I guess it's just the art style.

giordun said:
:p The last games I remembered playing on Gamecube were Wind Waker and Tales of Symphonia, and the last XBOX game I played was some Star Wars game. I guess it's just the art style.
TOS is a great game, i like

Back