Girl Help...lol...

LevesqueIsKing said:
ahahaha, this thread is perfect. Its unanimous among previous posters that online relationships are deemed as bad.

:whistle:

Now where are those two...?

...Go away. =(

I have no problem with meeting someone online, unless it's awkward, which is why Jack won't meet me... And he's just mean. I'm pretty sure paedophiles make themself out to be idiots.

Nh, though some people have just got my mobile number and told me they were in my art class and should go shopping; we went shopping, we ate crepes. Tadaah.

I don't know why someone would target a male though.

Take a picture of your bum and send it to her with a love poem, that's how I impress the opposite sex.

Frogger said:
...Go away. =(

I have no problem with meeting someone online, unless it's awkward, which is why Jack won't meet me... And he's just mean. I'm pretty sure paedophiles make themself out to be idiots.

Nh, though some people have just got my mobile number and told me they were in my art class and should go shopping; we went shopping, we ate crepes. Tadaah.

I don't know why someone would target a male though.
I didn't say I was against people meeting online.

And wtf get online.

laderer5 said:
ok. i just got a facebook, (like myspace) and about 2 days later some girl wants me too add her as a friend. (i have no idea who she is but she lives like 20 minutes away) Now she is sending me a "kiss" through email. Well of course i send one back:lol: Now she says she thinks im nice and she wants to talk through aim.
Just to note: we are both 17, and i've never really been in a relationship. Got any advice?
Three words: DON'T DO IT!

SHORTFUZ3D said:
... My money is that its a 40 year old man. And hes a sexual predator looking for a supple young boy to stick his penis in.

you, sir, are a legend. :)

Online relationships in general? I go by the same adage as a "real life" person.

Get to know them before you do anything extreme. Use what definition you will with that latter word. Unless you are that type of person, I'd run away from this girl. I am MOST DEFINITELY NOT saying that all internet relationships are doomed.

Ok theres one problem with everyones theory of online relationships in this thread if she really lives 20 min away then chances are it will no longer be an online relationship if he likes her in rl I see no problem for him to meet up seeing hes almost 18 and they are both the same ages just take a friend with you and have a good time :p

P.S. dont do what the other noob said unless you want her to call the cops on you lolz

Link_of_Hyrule said:
Ok theres one problem with everyones theory of online relationships in this thread if she really lives 20 min away then chances are it will no longer be an online relationship if he likes her in rl I see no problem for him to meet up seeing hes almost 18 and they are both the same ages just take a friend with you and have a good time :p

P.S. dont do what the other noob said unless you want her to call the cops on you lolz

Meet her in a crowded place, duh.

Back