girls plz help

shabanbros

I like TACOS
Aug 15, 2007
TACOS!!! TACOS!!!TACOOOOOOOOOOS
Sorry bout this but me and my best friend (Ayman) got in a fight over who attracts more girls so here are our pics plz tell me who looks better.
MazenUSA.jpg

Me
4914_1183844034567_1182222082_30555.jpg

Ayman my friend

sorry if this is not allowed on the site

I swear they're the same people.

You should have a real fight. The winner clearly attracts more girls.

Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrds!!!!!!!!

Ayman does.

EDIT- but seeing as you're located in Saudi Arabia and everything, surely it doesn't matter who attracts the most girls, seeing as arranged marriages (and often polygamy) are order of the day?
:lol::lol:

:lol:

But yeah I'm afraid Ayman looks like he does.
You don't look very confident.
It's all about the confidence.
Exactly.
The man knows what hes saying.

Is his name actually pronounced 'aye-man'

Ayman does.

EDIT- but seeing as you're located in Saudi Arabia and everything, surely it doesn't matter who attracts the most girls, seeing as arranged marriages (and often polygamy) are order of the day?

will were not bonded to Saudi arabia we can got to bahrain it's a 2 hr drive, and we go to the US alot (were both half american half saudi [NO relation what so ever]) and the biggest compound in Saudi arabia is just 30 mins away we could just go there to pick up chicks

and to all of those who say go find something else to fight about, the reason were fighting about this is because i get hotter girls then Ayman, but ayman gets more girls then me (keep in mind he goes up to the girls, while i wait for the girls to come to me)

and yes it's pronounced "Aye-man" (when you say it like that it sounds like the first part is an arabic word that means (what) and the second part is english "Man"

will were not bonded to Saudi arabia we can got to bahrain it's a 2 hr drive, and we go to the US alot (were both half american half saudi [NO relation what so ever]) and the biggest compound in Saudi arabia is just 30 mins away we could just go there to pick up chicks
Compound? Is that somewhere where Westerners stay? Because I can't imagine anyone "picking up chicks" anywhere else in Saudi Arabia.

Back