Girls?!

brittany33

is really cool
Feb 8, 2011
Colorado
Wii Online Code
0138-1405-5671-3520
Hey, so - I was wondering how many girls are online playing. I see you guys in matches every once in a while (assuming your screen names are reliable), but have no way of getting hold of you. Let me know who you are - I think it would be fun to have 4 girls playing together sometime! Make all the little boys jealous :)

A close friend of mine is a Girl. She plays Goldeneye every once in a while. She changes her Screen name frequently though. :/

@adtr - you're not a girl ;) but you can play on the girl's team if you want to!

@Spike - have her pm me if she can. Thanks!

@BC - that was hilarious! We were all thinking how confused the other team must be seeing 4 "Brittany"s against them - and then our suprise when you showed up! Nice.

Brawl?! Boo. Try GoldenEye - it'll make "brawl" feel like your grandma's bingo night.

@Olie - Isn't it the best?! I love it too. I was a huge N64 fan - but this one is great. I just added you - so add me back next time you're on. Look forward to playing w/ you!

@juwuan - totally! I was thinking that whenever there's 4 of us ladies on, we should find a boys team (although - whatever/whenever we play it would most likely be against 4 guys).

Back