Give us third party titles!

FCB10

Ahmet
Dec 25, 2010
The Hague, The Netherlands
Wii Online Code
6308-6845-0316-7739
WHY? WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYY!?!??!

A huge problem for the VC. Third party titles. Games like Tetris, GoldenEye (I prefer the old one above the one for the Wii version although I liked that one) and Banjo Kazooie.

Will these games ever see daylight on the VC? I don't want to go all the way to Kyoto and start a protest D:

as we said before 'license issues' often it is hard to decide who owns the intellectual rights to a game.

with goldeneye and tetris, they're more interested in selling the new versions of the games. i know your pain though, that's why i'm out for the original hardware/software, and it's a much more rewarding hobby.

Good to see you again

Banjo Kazooie/Tooie are both in XBOX-LIVE Arcade whatshisname, T_T T_T, same for Perfect Dark, Like Skidmarx said, is Rareware the owner of the copyrights

Microsoft, you ruined Banjo!, and Kazooie too!!!

My pain is Neversoft releasing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 for iPod Touch or Apple products. I wish that was a N64 VC along with THPS that was a classic.

A lot of third party titles are a bit poo and like poo are best avoided

i know what you mean. if i see one of those cartridges for 83 cents i'll clean it, test it, and bag it just for the sake of having. be thankful no one is working on fester's quest :sick:

Back