Giving ITEMS on MSC

divinogait

WiiChat Member
Sep 5, 2007
Mexico
Wii Online Code
8516-3087-9983-5878
Hi everyone.

I might think this question is kinda dump but doesnt matter, i must ask it.

Do yo know how Mario Strikers Charged give the items ?
I ask because when you swip or tackle your oponnent sometimes the game gave not items at all.

Any ideas?
You must tackle from behind, from forehead, from both side in order to get/receive an item ?

3 tackles = 1 item
1 item per tackle ?
1 swip = 1 item
3 swip = 1 item ?

Cant figure out this...

You give an item by hitting player without the ball. Hitting or tackling a player with the ball will just result in you, hopefully, getting the ball. However, if the other person has two items there is nothing to stop you from hitting everybody since you won't give them anything. I'm not saying I recommend it, just saying it is possible.

great!! i will check that !!

PS
I already notice you can tackle a lot when the other player has 2 items already, use or not to use it ? lol i always do, kinda fun seeing the other player through the air, lol!!!

FloYdian said:
i think you only give an item if you tackle someone without the ball.
u get an item by gettin cheaked or by doing a shot(stronG) wile standing still

flight, if doing a shot, if you swipes you also give an item to the opponent ?

Anyone?

If you mean can you attack somebody shooting then yes. You won't give an item if you hit him while he's shooting. If you're in the air and he shoots it and you hit him when he doesn't have the ball he'll get an item. Also, if you're in the air when the opponent pulls up a megastrike, if 0 go in, he'll get an item because your player will hit him and he won't have the ball 'cause the goalie will have it. Just try and always attack the ball. Hope that helped.

they tackle w/out ball item is awarded or charging until there is a blue ring around your player then release it.

Back