Glitch in Godfather

Wow, that looks funny how u can even see the wheel. Thats never happened to me. It must be pretty rare.

hmm your link doesnt work. but ya i also have recorded a rather weird glitch as a mob car just kept going in circles and shooting at me.

ill post the video up tomorrow.

EDIT: it seems that it wasnt your link and it was only youtube, sorry about that.

I found a neat glitch last night - well...not sure if it is a glitch or if its meant to be there...

Its regarding a crooked cop called Sergeant Ferreira. After I completed a hit on one of the families he approached me after i was leaving the funeral parlour and asked me to do him a favour. Turns out he wants a hit doing and would i be interested - i said yes cos he paid well both in money and respect. did the hit and he asked me to do another, then another, then another...anyhow, he double-crosses me on his last job and I end up in a massive gun fight with the cops - i escape back to a safe house and the next hit is on sergeant ferreira. i kill him in broad daylight in front of all his cop buddies for an additional 150,000 respect points (or might have been 200,000 respect points) - so he's dead right? wrong!!! This was in Little Italy and I found him again in Midtown and he's offering me more jobs. I declined as I was in the middle of something else but it got me thinking - Would I be doing the exact same hits over and over again accumulating about 300,000 respect points for all the jos i do until he's dead or is there possibly a sergeant ferreira in every district?

has anyone else found this?

I wonder if it's just your game or if you do both things at once it will always happen that's funny how you can see the inside of the vehicle

Happily I didn't do anything that would make me have to save so I just said quit, and started it back up again.

And that is weird Stallyon. That has never happened to me.

I went back to Sergeant Ferreira and started the missions again. turns out its exactly the same set of missions. it happens just after throwing one of the rival dons sons in to a funeral parlours furnace. the sergeant is stood outside the funeral parlour.

the 1st mission is to kill an underboss for a mob family trying to muscle in from chicago. I have to go to his penthouse and kill him - 4000 respect points for the kill and 40,000 respect points for throwing him off his balcony.

the 2nd mission is to kill someone in hospital that has some dirt on the sergeant - 6000 respect points for the kill and 60,000 respect points for giving him an overdose.

i'll post walkthroughs for all the missions once i've done them all again

Back