ANY AGE welcome.......

Mod edit. Dont add stupid things to the title

Last edited by a moderator:
NAME: Daniel

TIME: Eastern Central
Wii Code: 3118-4760-4341-1106
Black Ops code: 4069-2549-4181

Last edited:
Speaking of NayNay where the hell is that girl at bro? Damn miss playing with her.
The three of us used to tear some **** up on world at war 2 years ago lol

Last edited:
reallY??

r askin what GM is. iv told u b4 and U clicked on this post that the tittle says the name :p

GM

Glitch Mobb. we Know a LOT of glitches:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::shocked::thumbsup::mad2::mad2:
IM AT MYRTLE BEACH RIGHT NOW. CARABBIAN SUEIT. WE WILD. went 2 sleep at 7am woke up 10am
we drank 200 bucks of alachol all from wallmart, last night. we gettin a bunch more of beer and a lot of liquar and we throwin a party over here. GIRLS EVERYWHERE. at 5am over here is jammin. :mad2:

thats F'd up man

thanks 4 the support mofo. and ya, i did, so... F U mofo :p. im back from the ATL now, im n colubmia, i'll b home 2night. im only goin b home for bout 2 weeks thn i'll b gone 4 awhile. we goin back 2 the ATL and after that we goin 2 beach n north carolina. lol i have 4 card keys 2 our room we had at myrtle beach n SC. 4 your info. i could'v got more thn just 1 but we was only there 4 lik 3 days so..... i kinda wanted 2 do a lot of stuff at the beach, didnt get 2 do everything but i had fun. i was chillin n the hot-tub w/3 chicks. we was just chillin and talkin 4 lik 2 hours. i was talkin 2 a lot of girls, between everybody, bout 20 girls said they were comin 2 our room sometime but only 4 came up there, but 2 b fare, we were only n the room 2 get more alachol and then we was gone again so..... my friend wants to go 2 "martygral" and losvagas sometime, u no thats goina b fun

hybrid -x1 is just jellous

:yesnod:u b hatin.:yesnod: if u lived closer 2 SC i'd pick u up and u could come with us but u dont. tell u the truth. if u skinny with at least a lil bit of muscle and u got somethin 2 drive that looks good thn ur goina get some if u at the beach durin bike week, its prety much garanted. we was tellin girls all kinda crap... LOL lik we were gettin paid 2 b at the beach. my friend brought lik 10 stacks with us so everybody thought we was all rich as f***.. LOL :sick:

LMFAO!!! im not jealous mother ****er ive been fine and dandy with all that
youve done in that beach trip..i mean damn ive only been doing the same for the past 4yrs Lol

meaning your a little late their bro lolol
its good to see you back none the less

EDIT: I also saw that you had prinny come in here and edit your original post.
Word of advice dont **** with prinny or you get the ban hammer no questions asked.

Last edited:
prinny do what prinny do

they can mess with the post as much as they want, i dont really care... but lol u missspelled ask lol. i went to the club last night lol. ima b goin 2night also. we bout 2 go fishin n a few, i havent been fishin n awhile.
i made a new bo account, i sent my code to everyone on bo so add me. my first match on my new account was 32 kdr, i killed thm

Back