Glitch on Rayman Raving Rabbids?

Spride

Lifes Helix!?
Mar 7, 2007
Gloucestershire
When playing the 'Bunnies hav natural rhythm' on day eight I have found that Rayman doesn't always respond to the Wiimote when trying to hit the rabbits, in fact having stormed through 11 he wouldnt hit the last one, fortunately only three out of four games have to be completed but this one was really annoying, are there limited 'punches' allowed to knock the rabbits out?:mad2:

It happened to me to. It was so annoying I thought I was going to cry :). I kept trying and eventually got it. Beware there's an even harder second version on the 12 or 13th day. :mad: I completed the game a while ago.

I found the game easy myself & didn't have much trouble with either level at all... I think I passed both on my second try... Out of all the games these two were on my 'easy' list so to speak...

All be it I just found the following sentence in wikipedia:
Also, the minigame Bunnies Have Natural Rhythm stops responding to movements after a while if the framerate is set to 50 Hz.

I read apparently setting your Wii to 60 Hz fixes the problems... I'm a bit unsure what this meas off the top of my head though...

Last edited:
Dangit... I Forgot...

Which One Is Bunnies Have Natural Rhythm Again?
I need A Description.

Twelve rabbits, four radios, hit the radio then the three rabbits listening to it - sounds easy........

Back