Glitch?

budd

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Howdy,

I've been loving the game but am seriously frustrated by this.

I found the sky cannon below the village, got through the first cutscene talking to the guy but had to save and leave (he was still there). Now when I reloaded it, he's gone. however, the game still has him there to stop me from progressing. I can't warp the cannon as Midna says he's still watching, and I can't warp out for the same reason. I can't leave the room, as it jumps to a cut scene of the guy asking me where I'm going, but then he's not there to talk to. argh :mad5:

Please help, I don't want to start over... but I can't seem to fix this. I reset and reloaded, I killed myself... nothing.

Thanks for any help.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
1:This Has Been Stated.
2:You're Screwed.
3:Use Search Please.

1. That doesn't help him, how was he supposed to know?
2. You could have said that in a nicer way.
3. What's he supposed to search? "Air temple cannon midna guy talking glitch"?

chach said:
Call Nintendo get a new copy, easy as pie. :yesnod:

Lol...no need for a response.

Yea, that's a game-ending glitch. Maybe you can find a friend who's at the same point in the game as you, get them to save their game onto an SD card, and give you the saved game. Glitchless.

more info

Thanks for the replies, and sorry I didn't comb the depths of a very large forum :crazy:

I found on another site that there may well be a disk that does fix this. I am going to call nintendo and find out tomorrow, if it does work I'll update here.

If it doesn't... well maybe I'll find more heart containers and bugs this time roung. :lol:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
It's Not The Freaking Game That's The Problem, It's The Game PHYSICS!

It could very much well be the game disc, know it all :rolleyes:

go get grounded again or something...

If it happened to me i would demand a new copy of the game as it is my right as a purchaser to recieve problem free merchandise that i bought.

lol chach, he's right on this one.

It's your fecking fault for not knowing about these. You (op) must either,

1. Live under a rock
2. are such a Zelda freak that you didn't read ANYTHING on TP before you bought it.

Seriously, this was mentioned like....before I became a member here. :/

I feel for you man. Its a very bad situation to be in, although I don't actually know about it personally. But I hope you get it sorted out soon. Goodluck.

Yay

Hi again,

I called nintendo and this is a known issue with a fix. They send you a new disk which has the npc back. Yay :wink:

Thanks for those with helpful input, and all the consolation posts.

To those that stated I should live life on forums, and read everything about a game prior to playing it I say: nurdz to you :ciappa: .

Anywho, hope this helps.

budd said:
Hi again,

I called nintendo and this is a known issue with a fix. They send you a new disk which has the npc back. Yay :wink:

To those that stated I should live life on forums, and read everything about a game prior to playing it I say: nurdz to you :ciappa: .

Anywho, hope this helps.
I am glad that the problem has been resolved. Happy gaming.

budd said:
Hi again,

Anywho, hope this helps.

woot i win suck it brawny, wheres all your rep now hoe! :ciappa:

Back