Glitches

Bakura23

Just some guy
Jan 23, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Wii Online Code
0004-0004-0004-0004
This morning I was in a game and noticed I was showing as a level 0, and then started getting proficiency awards. I checked my weapons and everything is reset, which is like the third time this has happened. On the one hand, it's extra XP, but on the other, I don't want to do all the proficiencies AGAIN and it just feels like cheap XP.Then, when I logged in this morning, all my friends were gone. I played a few games, logged out, and when I came back in everyone was back on my list. I've also had a number of times where its like I don't connect to the game properly and get what basically looks like the splash screen but I can see everyone playing and I have to reset. This stuff has happened infrequently before, but it happened several times this morning. Really starting to bother me...does this happen to anyone else?

Proficiency glitch occurs when you hit 1 on the Wiimote when the countdown to enter the game reaches 0. After the game your level goes back to its original number. If you use CCP or whatevs its the button in game you use to change loadouts I think. Not sure about the other stuff, but that seems to be related to your connection.

I sometimes do that when I get impatient with the loading...guess I won't be doing that anymore. Thanks!

Back