glowing blue light

lol actually im laying on my bed using my laptop. But i know where u are coming from.

dcofty said:
ok so id say that the discussion about using the search is considered a cross post as well.. If you dont want to reply to someone then dont.. Plus is still doesnt state that u must use the search feature... all im saying is yes the questions ask over and over get old as does the smart butt replies about the search feature..
Cross posting is posting the same thing in multiple forums. And I agree, someone shouldn't have to tell everyone to search every single time and end up starting a ***** fest. Instead, a mod should tell the person to search and lock the thread to prevent arguing like this. This forum is way too big for the moderators it has, so we'll resort to the former until the latter is fixed.

i didn't know that... I'll be sure to remember that so I know when I have a new message!

i didnt know a simple question about the blue light would become such a big deal from now on ill just figure stuff out by my self:cool:

Pepsicola said:
i didnt know a simple question about the blue light would become such a big deal from now on ill just figure stuff out by my self:cool:
Well then you havn't been here very long.
We don't like it when the forum gets cluttered up with pointless posts/threads that do not help anyone.
Thank you in advance for using the search before you post from now on.

Pepsicola said:
We're not asking you to figure everything out by yourself. Read a little on the forums and learn a little. If you have a question, search to see if it's been answered before. If not, post a new topic.

Back