God Of War rox!!!!11

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
I just played this yesterday and it was the best action game I've ever played! Such awesome things and formulas. I really wish something like this would go over to the 360 (yah yah not happening). I'm kinda tired of all the shooters on the 360 and want a cool action killing game (any suggestions?) But I'm actually considering buying a PS2 whenever I have extra money and getting GoW2 when it comes out. + theres a lot of other cool games for the PS2. Yah, even though it was really hard...it rocked. I started a new file and selected God Mode before I even knew what the attack button was. :crazy: But that's because I'm hardcore, I told my friend he'll understand when he's older. Anyways..yah!

ok, i admire your sarcasm and all, but no sarcastic threads please.

EDIT: Damn, sorry, i thought you said Gears of War. never mind.

lol i played the first one look up the second one it looks so cool i nearly cried when it was ps2 only.... i dont think its even ps3 unless ps3 is backward compatible i actually dont even bother reading up on it i was just upset that it wasnt coming to wii but hey metroid :lol:

God of War is THE best action game ever.
and i heard second one is even better.

NintendoGamer said:
Note: I thought God Of War 2 was gonna be for PS3?

nah, God of War2 was in development before PS3 was announced.
it was supposed to be add-on to the first game, and they deicided to make it a proper sequel.

who's God of War? is he Crátos? ohh you're talking about a game..never mind

God of War is a completely awesome game. I just played the GOW 2 demo and I can't wait to play more.

Oh, Sony is the developer so good luck wishing that game will ever go on anything besides a Sony product.

God of War is awesome. I reserved my copy of GOW2 I can't wait to play it. There is some talk of GOW3 but it will only be for PS3. I will definately get a PS3.

I never liked ps2 games,and i did'nt like the way the camera was in God of War, to be honest i really did'nt like god of war, mainly because of the camera type...

Back