Godfather Blackhand ed worth getting?

mark84

WiiChat Member
May 19, 2007
Is this game decent? the reviews look pretty promising but its been out a little while so I want to make sure its not the whole 'rush' of it been on Wii from its launch. I'm not into FPS much but this looks a bit more interesting to me. Anyone here reccomend???

ya, i think it is, but the only problem that i and along with my buddy is that we both think that the game is way too short,............not going to lie to you, this game could have been even better.....

i have it. there is plenty to do in the game. and you can super customize your guy to look the way you want him too. its damn good.

i have over 50 hoursa of gameplay and i still havent pass the game :) its a good game

HIGHLY recommend it. One of my favorite games for Wii. 50+ hours easily. Great use of the motion controls..

i love starting trouble just killing all the cops i see

RAMPAGE!!

I think Scarface is better, but that might be just because I like Scarface.

Both are worth Wii 3rd party games.

Hey thanks for the comments guys, i'll check it out, i'll also have a read about scarface.

I always had a hard time staying focused on those GTA type games. I regret spending $50 bucks on it for sure. But that's just me.

Plus I'm pretty sure it's only $29.99 now, which makes it even more worth the purchase!

Back