Godfather Blackhand Edition - Tips

punch in the same way you do in wii sports boxing. nunchuk is your left hand, remote is your right. jab forward to jab , sweep left or right for big punches, jab upwards for uppercuts. jab both forwards for a headbut. its very intuitive and easy to punch

I'm having a hard time to aim in this game, for example, a head shot. the gun cursor always appears around the outside of the target.

Suggestions?

Thanks

( P.s, I've rented it, its a great game and i'm considering buying it )

yeh im having the same problem as you stewart, it either goes outside the target, or goes to the persons leg?

Hi Everyone,

I have played this game several times but can never finish it. I have 100% completed in all categories except the Hit Bonus, and that i have 26.5%. Even though all the major things to do are at 100%, the Overall Game Progress is at 88.5 %. Can anyone tell me what i may be missing. Thanks in advance.

I want to thank you guys for your help. I have another question about Godfather. I keep seeing reference being made to the fact that i have never found any money bags. Where do i look for these. I have found the "Reels" but never money bags. Thanks again for the help.

I want to thank you guys for your help. I have another question about Godfather. I keep seeing reference being made to the fact that i have never found any money bags. Where do i look for these. I have found the "Reels" but never money bags. Thanks again for the help.

There are moneybags hidden on most of the missions in the game. You must complete the mission to earn the money. If you die or fail the mission, you must collect the moneybags again. The bags will always be grouped together if there are more than one. If memory serves, the in-game checklist mentions "Real-world moneybags", but I have never seen any in playing through the game multiple times.

For the location of one moneybag in one of the missions:

On the stealth mission in which you transport the horse head (I forget the mission name), there is a moneybag in the house that will give you an extra $20,000 upon completing the mission. It can be found on the upstairs balcony, which you can reach from the hallway leading to Woltz's bedroom.

Thank You. I have learned the game pretty good by now. If anyone has any questions, i will try to help.

Back