Godfather: Blackhand Edition

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Can anyone who has this game please give me some feedback?

Just a few sentences on how the gameplay and missions are, isit alot like GTA? Could you also give me a rating out of 10?

Its just that, theres alot of speculation about GTA on wii, and i think iw ould definatley buy GTA if it were to come out on wii...but that would leave godfather collecting dust. I think Godfather looks awesome, i think id love it, but i havent seen much of the gameplay or anything, so some reassurance would be cool :D

Thanks!

Get it, it's great. GTA will be ages away if indeed it ever comes out.

8 out of 10. Great storyline since it's based on the Godfather movies that you can follow as well as side missions etc. Good atmopshere in the game too. Might help to refresh and watch the films first...

it is indeed fanastic. There are a few glitches I have come across which really got on my nerve but the controls are genius. You lift the remote to pick people up and punch them by, well, punching!

Aim the remote for shooting etc. excellent storyline that lasts a long time and there are always plenty of missions to be taken care of. These range from the simple intterogation of shop owners to take over their businesses to all out Mob Wars where you must defeat entire gangs of rival 'families.' using the intricate controls of the wii remote, and of course you can free roam all you want around 1940's New York.

The controls are the main strong point and they make an otherwise good game into a great experience.

8/10 for me too.

(P.S. One glitch meant I couldnt actually complete a mission so I had to reset. Don't know if this happened to anyone else)

looking good so far, anyone else with some feedback for a good friend :lol:

i own it and really enjoy it. The controls are very nice especially the shooting. its pretty solid game in my opinion. =)

Great game. Never really got too into this style of game, and I can't put this one down. It may sound stupid, but the ability to decide exactly what your character loooks like is quite a nice surprice. The missions are plentiful and are tied into the many different acpects that the game uses to determine success (executions, weak points, respect, money)
8.5 out of 10
(wish you could skip the movies sometimes...or maybe you can and I don't know how)

Yes, this game is awesome! I find myself running around the city looking for things and just causing trouble running from the police.

Great!! I cant wait for this i orderd it the other day should be comming tomorrow :D

Sweet!!!!!! I just bought Madden 07 and thought I couldn't put that down! As soon as I got The Godfather....sorry Madden07, maybe another day buddy.

Jamie here. This game is honestly THE best game that a 3rd party has made so far. EA did a GREAT job translating the uses for the remote to this game. The shooting is a breeze. You lock on and you place your bull's eye on the person where you want to shoot them, that easy! One thing that bugs me is I find it easy to get the remote out of the aiming space for shooting. Other than this, it's a GREAT game in my opinion. I would HIGHLY recommend this game. Oh yeah, another thing to remember is that because a game is free roaming, people will always compare it to GTA. That's like any survival/horror game that comes out, people compare it to RE. Trust me, this game is no GTA (In a good way).

i have never seen the movies... if i got this game, would i be too confused?

Wiitime said:
i have never seen the movies... if i got this game, would i be too confused?

ive never seen the movie either, but its not confusing whole lot of mini clips and stuff. it really gets you into it.

This is definitely on my top favs for wii games. I don't recommend that you let the kids watch it if you have kids. Some violent stuff and bad language. I don't prefer my little girls to see my character b***h slap a female in the game and then crush the back of her neck!!!! LOL

Back