GodFather Left Handed!

Let_It_Burn

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2007
Wii Online Code
4265-9989-6310-1490
I bought godfather and noticed that you can't change the controls to be for left handed people... it's not really a big deal but I think when you punch with the nunchuk (right hand) the character hit with the left hand... vice versa! it's kinda dumb that you can't switch it... or did I missed something!

Wow really? that sucks...glad someone noticed this before i bought the game!! Looks like the G/F is getting cooking Mama instead of me getting Godfather!

Ridewithme38 said:
Wow really? that sucks...glad someone noticed this before i bought the game!! Looks like the G/F is getting cooking Mama instead of me getting Godfather!

actually it doesnt really matter on the gameplay at all... and I might be wrong but there could be a setting that I missed while making the character or something...!

I'm telling you this game is VERY good! I think I will play more to this game then Zelda...

what the heck kinda reason is that not to buy it?!! you have not ever been able to switch the controller setup of other systems. If you've been mixing your wii controllers so far maybe this is a wakeup call to stick to the norm

I think you people were spoiled by wii sports and assumed from thereon all games would follow suit. Maybe just nintendo made titles will or something.

KyleForMe said:
what the heck kinda reason is that not to buy it?!! you have not ever been able to switch the controller setup of other systems. If you've been mixing your wii controllers so far maybe this is a wakeup call to stick to the norm

I think you people were spoiled by wii sports and assumed from thereon all games would follow suit. Maybe just nintendo made titles will or something.

actually it's the develloppers who don't care about 10% of the population who are left handed and think that it doesnt matter if they play games with the remotes in the wrong hands!

I don't mind this little problem I just think it sucks that they didnt manage to make the controllers for left handed people too...

I had the same problem with rayman! I had to switch the nunchuk and wiimotes of hands each time it was a that game where rayman is dancing I think it called something like rabbit cant dance or whatever...!

Sometimes it doesn't matter acctually it never does

WiiZero said:
Sometimes it doesn't matter acctually it never does

not on godfather... its just wack to see him punch with the left hand when you do it with the right...!

but in rayman it does matter

Back