Godfather or Driver?

acershot

offical ssbb master
Jan 18, 2008
Ontario
Wii Online Code
0826-3639-6872-6792
i was wondering if i should buy the godfather blackhand edition or Driver: parallel lines. they are both similar to GTA but i think the godfather is better because driver is more with driving...but if you have any of these games please give me some info.

And im sorry if ther is already a post like this.

thank you

Go with godfather. But you should atleast try driver. Like you said, driver is mostly about the driving.

out of the 3 GTA games i own on Wii i'd say Godfather is the best. I bought Driver although when i finally recieved my order my Wii wasn't working right so i only got to play about 5 minutes of it. So right now i'd say from best to worst it'd be Godfather>Scarface>Driver

Godfather is the better game hands down.

It really uses the controls well and the gameplay is quite good. I was disappointed with Driver.

i would say godfather its so cool taking over all the shops in town and smashing shop owners heads onto the counter it never gets old

i don't think godfather ,and bully having anything in common besides being open world mission based.

Why is there no love for Scarface?

Don't get me wrong.
Godfather was a good GTA clone.

But I preferred Scarface.

Yeah same as ^^^.

I like the Godfather but it is a bit sad

Scarface is much better. One thing I like is that Scarface is like a racing game inside a game. You can do some like races and you can shoot from a car whereas in the Godfather you cant. Scarface also has boats, GF doesnt. There are way more guns in Scarface and they are also a lot cooler and more modern. Scarface is also a much longer game than the Godfather, I have been playing for 28 hours and i am 16% there....

Anyways hope this helps.

Scarface>Godfather>Bully

Scarface is the better game. It's a lot deeper and varied than the other games, especially the islands where there is no law compared to miami. It can be pretty funny at times too. It was one of those games that I really missed when I finished and decided to play again. Godfather is fun too but can get tedious taking over all the shops, most of them are the same inside so it gets repetitive. I'm playing bully now and like it but not as much as the others. It's different too in that you kind of have to try to stay out of trouble, especially on missions. If you break a law or are late for class it's easy to get caught and end the mission. I've accidentally run over little kids on my bike a bunch of times and almost always get caught.

Scarface Islands are sooo cool. Usually my testing ground for the Chainsaw, Missille Launcher and SAW!!! LOL

I would go with The Godfather because I've played Driver: Parallel Lines, and it was very disappointing. Come to think of it, the last Drive game I've enjoyed was Driver: You are the Wheelman for Mac OS 9.

The godfather has a great storyline and great controls, it should not disappoint you.

i did not like driver. it was terrible. empty, wierd controls.
haven't played godfather, but i would avoid driver.

Interesting, I might have to give it a rent. I think I'm gonna get gamefly this summer.

Back