Godfather or WarioWare?

Scarface is a mediocre game, it's quite similar to how Vice City is set up. The game is pretty much toward the end of the Scarface movie, but instead of the Cuban shooting him in the back with a shotgun, now you have a chance to rewrite history and change everything. You sell coke for money, kill drug dealers, gangs around the area all at the same time trying to avoid the cops. :)

RivalDestiny said:
His name states it "nfanboy". But anyways, I've gotten both and there both REALLY good. If your looking for a long story, and if you wanna choke someone with your wiimote get GF. If you want a party type kind of game, then get warioware...

Godfather:BHE
-Longer
-Sit down on the couch and play
-1 on 1, you and Godfather
-Violent
-Rated Mature

Warioware:SM
-Much Shorter
-Sit on the floor =P
-Parties/Multiplayer
-Not Violent
-Rated Everyone

you can say both games our opposite, so you just decide. I'd recommend both to you though.

How can you play those games on the floor? :eek:ut:

godfather on the couch, warioware by sitting on the floor. =P (well that's how i have to do it V.V).

ahh, im a HUGEEEEE WARIO FAN!!!!!!!

but when the Wario game came out.. i was really dissappointed.

it was kinda short and easy.. if you're gonna buy Wario.. play it with other people too. it makes it much more fun. but yeah, your choice.

Wario ware to mewasnt even fun with friends the only thing that i played for more than 30 minutes with friends without getting bored is DARTS..
but i would reccomend god father BIG time.

I own the God Father and it's really fun. The shooting is set up really nice. And just choking people is so much fun. and ya I really like Godfather so that's my choice.

i have warioware...after you beat the gae its dissapointing. im trying to get godfather now though...go with godfather.

Warioware is good for parties, but otherwise is a waste of space.

If you are looking for a mini-game based title to play with a group of friends often, Wario Ware is definitely a solid pickup. 2 Player action is pretty decent. To be honest though, I think I enjoyed Rayman a little bit more as far as a mini-games title goes.

That said, The Godfather is beautiful. It is loosely based on the movie, but you also have a free hand to explore the sandbox and take on several other jobs. You can play through it quickly or take 30+ hours to thoroughly explore the city.

There is definitely something very sadistically satisfying about physically beating down a virtual gangster with a pole, bat, or baton, choking them to death, or snapping their necks after pummling them with rights and lefts. The Wii-motion makes the game. I played it on the 360 and there is no comparison. The shooting is spot on as well.

I rented Wario Ware. I bought The Godfather.

Let_It_Burn said:
I never played the scarface game! can you tell me what you think about it!

I've heard a lot of bad reviews... doesnt sound good to me!

scarface is a sick game,selling coke to the fiens on the street...lol thats what i do then i kill them and collect more cash from them enough said.Also later on in the game u put money in the back,have different cars have ho's living with you its good...had it for ps2

scarface was a horrible, terrible waste of outsourced programming. It got less play time than American McGee's Bad Day L.A.

I bought Wario Ware, played it for 30min and hated it, took it back the next day. It felt cheap and really really childish.

Since I bought The Godfather on its launch day i haven't put it down. Its really addictive, good storyline. But what makes it so special is the controls, which really make the most off the wii.

I'm not sure, I have warioware, but I do not have godfather, the more I hear about godfather, the more it sounds like a good game, bu my brother and I both agree that warioware is a good game

Back