GodFather Thread (Post Your Questions and comments)

MysticGohan

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
pickering, Ontario Canada
Wii Online Code
2476-7789-3835-5591
Comment
Well so far the game is great, the graphic are good and there is tons to do! the game is 50Hours+ so its a great buy i think since it was a port I'll have to give it a 8/8.5 out of 10

Question
How do you check how much % of the town you own and stuff??>

Yeah, I got a question. on the mission where i gotta deliver the package to the guy's bedroom, how come Rocco always stops in the hall of the room, and never follows me to the guys bedroom?! ive tried going like every single way, and nothing works. help, por favor.

MysticGohan said:
Question
How do you check how much % of the town you own and stuff??>

If you click 1 to go to the pause screen and then go to Toms Report, on the first tab you can scroll down the various options and there is one that shows you how many safe houses, warehouses, compounds and rackets you own. theres also a list of collectibles which shows how many banks you have raided, how many prize fights you have one and so on. Hope this helps

FWELR said:
Yeah, I got a question. on the mission where i gotta deliver the package to the guy's bedroom, how come Rocco always stops in the hall of the room, and never follows me to the guys bedroom?! ive tried going like every single way, and nothing works. help, por favor.

which mission is this? who starts you out on the mission and how far into the game is it? does rocco need to go into the bedroom with you? or does he stay outside? have you tried talking to him? this usually helps

I've taken over about 80% of rackets and warehouses, and left 2 families with no businesses at all. I've done about 70% of the missions and taken over 2 compounds. I keep my skill level updated on my profile and have spent about 36 hours playing so far. I'm not an expert on the game but have quite a lot of tips and tricks so feel free to ask any questions about the game.

I remember this mission. the package is that special package seen in the movie.... in the game you pick up the package from the stable. that should be clue enough. Anyway, you need to sneak all the way to the bedroom without being seen by anyone, killing guards, but not killing innocent staff. If i recall correctly, down the last corridor you sneak past a room with a maid and a guard and then you wait at the end of the hallway in front of the bedroom. you'll see rocco then sneak to where you are and he'll go into the bedroom to finish the job. i assume though, that after each sneak you do through the house, youv'e got check to see if rocco has followed you. i think there may only be one path to get to the bedroom as well, but i'm more hazy on that.

Is the game worth it you have played it once trough on PC? I liked it a bit and played most of the mission on PC.

its almost like GTA...in my opinion its better. on GT, you have this random gangster who just doesent have a interesting story...you end up just rndomly killing people till you get bored.

But with Godfather, the storyline is great, you feel like your a part of the game, and the controls are excellent.

Its definatley worth the buy, and its the best gme i have on wii so far.

Cool maybe ill buy it but first i need to see some pictures or something.Also it has a lot of massacre right?

Lol can't wait for mine to arrive tommorow, wednesday, thursday or friday. :D

Alakhira said:
I remember this mission. the package is that special package seen in the movie.... in the game you pick up the package from the stable. that should be clue enough. Anyway, you need to sneak all the way to the bedroom without being seen by anyone, killing guards, but not killing innocent staff. If i recall correctly, down the last corridor you sneak past a room with a maid and a guard and then you wait at the end of the hallway in front of the bedroom. you'll see rocco then sneak to where you are and he'll go into the bedroom to finish the job. i assume though, that after each sneak you do through the house, youv'e got check to see if rocco has followed you. i think there may only be one path to get to the bedroom as well, but i'm more hazy on that.

yes, but Rocco always stops in the middle of the hall with the maid, i even got the 20K money bag in the side hall with the guy who when you kill, you get seen. i even pushed Rocco right up to the door, but nothing happened. i think its a glitch, and since it was just a rental, i sent it back and will go buy it today. game is like True Crime, with a hella good storyline. its almost as good as zelda, imo.

Back