GodFather Thread (Post Your Questions and comments)

CantGetAWii said:
Hey I need a little help here, I think the last thing I did was throw the policeman over the edge of the roof, saving that blonde chick. And then this guy told me in order to move up I need to find three hidden rackets or something, I think ive found two, but im not sure. Anyone know how to get this done really easily?

did he not say what 3 rackets they were? i'm sure they're not hidden - they'll be owned by a rival family. just spend your time taking control of racket by racket in each district.

dare i say this but i need help also - i've virtually finished the game. I own all rackets, warehouses, hubs and safe houses. i've also blwn up the safes in every building i own. I have also took control of 3 rival family compounds with just the barzini's left which would leave me with 1 safe and 1 safe house (within the compounds)...however my game progress is showing that I have 2 safes to blow up and 2 safe houses to get - is there a hidden safe house somewhere or are they referring to the Corleone compound once i become don of NYC?

i dont think they are talking about the corleone compound. maybe your over-looking something, or its hiddnen. maybe youll have to seize it during the final mission?

Stallyon said:
did he not say what 3 rackets they were? i'm sure they're not hidden - they'll be owned by a rival family. just spend your time taking control of racket by racket in each district.

dare i say this but i need help also - i've virtually finished the game. I own all rackets, warehouses, hubs and safe houses. i've also blwn up the safes in every building i own. I have also took control of 3 rival family compounds with just the barzini's left which would leave me with 1 safe and 1 safe house (within the compounds)...however my game progress is showing that I have 2 safes to blow up and 2 safe houses to get - is there a hidden safe house somewhere or are they referring to the Corleone compound once i become don of NYC?
They count the compound in the top right of the map, a safe house apears there when you take it over.

Last edited:
D Twizzle said:
They count the compound in the top right of the map, a safe house apears there when you take it over.

are you referring to the barzini compound? I've already accounted for this. i've not taken it over yet but my stats show that I have 98 out of 100 safes and 23 out of 25 safe houses ???

<EDIT>Never mind guys - I've figured it out... to get ALL safes you need to visit the Docs and Clinics as well as they also have safes.

I've now got the Barzini compound and completed all missions - the Corleone Compound becomes a safehouse once you complete the last mission (hits on all 4 Dons).

I've now blown up all safes, got all safe houses and am now Don of NYC... woo hoo \o/
</EDIT>

Last edited:
ottoman said:
its almost like GTA...in my opinion its better. on GT, you have this random gangster who just doesent have a interesting story...you end up just rndomly killing people till you get bored.

But with Godfather, the storyline is great, you feel like your a part of the game, and the controls are excellent.

Its definatley worth the buy, and its the best gme i have on wii so far.
Agree, there tones of gameplay and hours in this one

Lol killed all the dons again. How on earth are you supposed to get $50k+ on paydays.. I get like -$10k and I own nearly every place in little Italy and loads of places scattered around :(

Happy said:
Lol killed all the dons again. How on earth are you supposed to get $50k+ on paydays.. I get like -$10k and I own nearly every place in little Italy and loads of places scattered around :(

midtown- take over rackets and shops in midtown and youll notice your pay gets higher as well. not to mention finding the "weak spot" when you interrogate shop owners. once you hit that green marker, i usually drag them around until i get max pay out :)

i have atleast 73K rolling in so far. i only own little italy and brooklyn- i bombed the brooklyn compound before taking over the shops so im going a bit ass backwards here. i met michael at the chuch and took care of the other crime bosses.

yeh, im on that part too. ive just killed all four dons (is the last mission the same thing?) and im now tryna get $50k per payday. im gna hit brooklyn first, then midtown. any tips?

ottoman said:
yeh, im on that part too. ive just killed all four dons (is the last mission the same thing?) and im now tryna get $50k per payday. im gna hit brooklyn first, then midtown. any tips?

youre ready to be an underboss already? lol i just got promoted to that, now im at 73 like i said above

i dont know if the last mission is the same thing to be honest. im only 40 something precent done. i dont own hells kitchen, and jersy

yeah I got past that part now, I just finished getting the guy on the ship, I forget his name now lol. But now I have to go visit the don, he just got out of the hospital. ooooooh

CantGetAWii said:
yeah I got past that part now, I just finished getting the guy on the ship, I forget his name now lol. But now I have to go visit the don, he just got out of the hospital. ooooooh

you mean Micheal Corleone? :ee5k:

once you start owning more rackets and warehouses you'll soon start raking the money in. at my last few pay days i was earning just over $140k and currently have about $4m in my pockets as I'm running about

Last edited:
Stallyon said:
you mean Micheal Corleone? :ee5k:

once you start owning more rackets and warehouses you'll soon start raking the money in. at my last few pay days i was earning just over $140k and currently have about $4m in my pockets as I'm running about

i steal the racket trucks and drop them off. thats a good way to make quick cash :)

i spent alot of my money on safe houses. i own almost all of them throughout the buroughs. thats what i wasted my money on. also level 3 upgrades. only one i dont have is the street sweeper but i am on my way to getting that shortly

why dont you play Godfather? it so addictive? and, btw cannon, im nearly an underboss, but i only have control of little itlay so far. simply becuase ive been concentrating more on the main storyline for now. ill take over brooklyn soon, and ill do the rest fter i complete the missions.

ottoman said:
why dont you play Godfather? it so addictive? and, btw cannon, im nearly an underboss, but i only have control of little itlay so far. simply becuase ive been concentrating more on the main storyline for now. ill take over brooklyn soon, and ill do the rest fter i complete the missions.

erm..i own Little Italy, Brookly, Midtown, Hells Kitchen oh and New Jersey....I've defeated the Tattaglia's, the Stracci's, the Cuneo's and the Barzini's and performed contract hits on every one of their families...oh, and I'm Don of NYC :D

Its always best to own as many safe houses as possible as they are a very quick way of travelling about. just call a driver from one of the safe houses and he will take you to another safe house

Back