godfather

WiiMario

1337 PWN3R
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Ireland
cud u tell me please any hints or tips on how to get money...more guns and ammo (is there a shop?)...and just cool things to know .... i just became an enforcer today...and i only just found out how to go to your save house (use the phone)
thanks

how r the controls for this game? do u shoot using "B" aim and then pree "B"??? i am thinking about this game. I want a shooint kinda game.. but COD3 and MOH both arent great i heard and there isnt a Bond game out.... is there any mulitplayer on this game?

the god father is sooo fun....its like gta but fighting its way better ...u can grapple n throw them...strangle ...and punch n stuff it is a wee tad violent...n theres like 30 execution moves...u basically work for a mafia n u do jobs to get better n well known...u create your own character...buy clothes n stuff n u can go into shops n like make u shop keeper pay u for protection....it a really good fun game!!

i never played GTA, i dont think i have.. how r the controls? is there multplayer? if so, wut kind? thanks

Guns and other weapons can be bought from black market sellers in the alley's. Just travel down them in some you will find someone selling. Free ammo and guns can be got by simply killing someone and then picking up the weapon and ammo. You earn money by extorting the business owners. Once you have several of them in your pocket you can easily earn a few thousand every week. (one or two hours of game play).

Wiitime said:
i never played GTA, i dont think i have.. how r the controls? is there multplayer? if so, wut kind? thanks

The controls are good, but I dont like the fact that sometimes you have to use the D-PAD to control things and switch back down to the Minus-Plus keys, often right in the middle of a "battle" I will hit a different button while making the transition and it messes things a bit. Other than that the controls are good, but there are so many different ways to kill someone that it is often difficult to remember them all.

Wiitime said:

Controls: When using a gun you press the Z button on the Nunchuk to target someone then you aim where on there body you shoot and press B to shoot. The fighting in the game is really cool to. To punch you just do punching actions with the wiimot and nunchuk.

No multiplayer in it.

The game is really fun. You should get it.

I'm thinking of getting this game too, sounds really good, is there an open map? What size is it compared to GTAs

i was looking foward to Medal of HOnor, but the reviews r awful. I want a shooting type game. Splinter Cell, i dont think ill like that and this game has better reviews...i liked the Bond games.... this isnt the same but this game sounds cool.

welp I just bought Godfather today..

so far im pretty disappointed. Graphics and level design don't even compare to GTA-VC, and even though the graphics are muddy there's still terrible pop-up. The sound quality is pretty bad at times. And the main feature (Wii Control) isnt even that great. I throw one punch and my character dishes out a 5 hit combo??. I liked how the shotgun handled though. Hopefully it'll get better further into the game.

(however, my brains are spoiled by likes of FEAR, STALKER, and HL2.)

pc gaming rules haha.

u can buy many safehouses in the each city ..i think it's around $15000. The symbol on the map is of a house i think. I'm an associate now.

OH and the sound and gameplay is fine with me

koopa_killer said:
OH and the sound and gameplay is fine with me

you must be the type who loves a crappy game.. how many copies of Cooking Mama you got now man??

WiiMario said:
cud u tell me please any hints or tips on how to get money...more guns and ammo (is there a shop?)...and just cool things to know .... i just became an enforcer today...and i only just found out how to go to your save house (use the phone)
thanks

You can get free guns and ammo in safehouses after you buy them out. Each safehouse costs between $15,000 and $40,000 ($40k is the highest i've found so far). How many missions have you done to become enforcer? If you've done the mission where you have to save Tom then really you need to have a full supply of weapons and possible upgrade some of your weapons to level 2 or even level 3 weapons. I've upgraded my gun to level 3 - the Golden Gun. It costs $75,000 but is really worth it. Check your map for locations of gun upgrades.

For plenty more tips do check out my tips page:

Godfather Blackhand Edition Tips

Back