Godzilla: Unleashed will NOT suck.

Zilla2007

WiiChat Member
Oct 11, 2007
Godzilla: Unleashed

hmm. I find the old Godzilla thread, try and post in it, and find out I can't because its old. Well, anyhoo, I noticed that some people were bashing the game. Well, that was at early build. Imagine how terrible it looks now:p

Check it out. Theres a friend of mine at the Godzilla forums that makes Godzilla Unleashed wallpapers. Check em' out THEN tell me it'll suck.

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=615229

Last edited:
I'm sure youre the same guy that said that on GameTrailers?

nah i dont go on that website, i was a huge gozilla fan back when i was a kid, (age 10) then i saw godzilla 2000 and i almost threwup becuase of how horrible it was. From then on i refused to watch it at all or play it.

Poor thing. And Godzilla: Final Wars was a giant fusion of Godzilla, Matrix, and Alien, but, oh well(Godzilla 2000 was not one of the better movies).

Good to see someone agrees. It was the only movie of that year. I can point yuou toward 2 Goji movies that will make you drool in front of the TV.

sorry but take that site out of your sig
its advertisement you might get banned from it :yesnod:

do you like zilla or godzilla

i like zilla

trust me name the movies ill watch them right now, just name them with the correct name. I'd post a link for you where to watch them while i watch them

I like em both. And, sorry. At the forum I'm from, you can do that in you're sig.

EDIT: Speeded. The 2 movies are Godzilla: Final Wars and Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah: Giant Monster All Out Attack.

i have godzilla save the earth

what character do you use the most
i use mechagodzlla 3

Megagurius and Baragon. BTW, Mechagodzilla 3's REAL name is Kiryu.

Once your older than like 10 or 11 you seem to lose interest in these type of games, I think it will be good for kids but very few teenagers + will play this.

Back