Godzilla: Unleashed will NOT suck.

bw! said:
can yall stop getting mad at this game

i mean why would yall waste all your time just to make fun of this game :rolleyes:

Because Godzilla sucks arse and this guys out of his gourd. I'll find this game in a $1.99 bin in a garage sale! How much do you wanna bet that happens. The premise is simple, IT HAS BAD GRAPHICS, and Godzilla is dated. I think the kids favorite show of today is... *goes to numerous sites* Bem 10.

Weird name. Anyways so Godzilla will definitely die if pitted agains a first party game you stupid twat above me.
Its true that the Wii is the worst with GFX this gen and its also true that it gets cluttered up with CRAPPY KIDS GAMES LIKE THIS ONE!!! I gotta say though MP3, PM, SMG, SSBB, FFCC, MKWii, BWii, etc. OH GODFATHER TOO!!! Might all be enough to keep me satisfied. Let go of Godzilla and play a REAL video game. LOL Oxymoron... You get what I mean though :)

Last edited:
Yeah. Galaxy has the same story over, and over just like every Mario game. While a story in GU is shorter, it is different every time you play. Its nearly impossible to do the same story twice. Heres an example: Godzilla might pop into a city and see Gigan attacking. After 90 seconds, Kiryu will arrive and attack Gigan. Here are some possible courses of action Godzilla could take and how they would affect the subsequent encounters:

Action: Godzilla attacks Gigan on sight and finishes him before Kiryu arrives. Result: Godzilla loses favor with the Aliens. In the future, Alien monsters will be more likely to attack him on sight.

Action: Godzilla attacks Gigan and finishes him with Kiryu's help.
Result: Godzilla loses favor with the Aliens and gains favor with the GDF.

Action: Godzilla attacks Gigan but then switches to attack Kiryu once he arrives. Kiryu is then defeated.

Result: Godzilla loses a small amount of favor with the Aliens and gets the GDF really mad. Future military vehicles and monsters will attack him.

Action: Godzilla ignores Gigan and attacks Kiryu once he arrives.

Result: Godzilla gains significant favor with the Aliens.

Action: Godzilla attacks and defeats both Gigan and Kiryu.

Result: Godzilla loses significant favor with both the Aliens and the GDF--but mysteriously, the mutants might like him more…

Action: Godzilla defeats Kiryu with Gigan's help.

Result: Aliens will now be as friendly to Godzilla as they would be to a member of their own faction. Godzilla will not be attacked by Aliens in the future.

Action: Godzilla watches Gigan and Kiryu fight but never engages either.

Result: Godzilla loses some favor with both factions, but they'll tend to ignore him in the future.

EDIT: I was speeded, and, if you think Godzilla sux, why do you even post here? Which movie have you seen? If it was Final Wars, I know you can't say that, unless you hate the Matrix, Star Wars, and Alien, then you can hate Godzilla: Final Wars.

Zilla2007 said:
Yeah. Galaxy has the same story over, and over just like every Mario game. While a story in GU is shorter, it is different every time you play. Its nearly impossible to do the same story twice. Heres an example: Godzilla might pop into a city and see Gigan attacking. After 90 seconds, Kiryu will arrive and attack Gigan. Here are some possible courses of action Godzilla could take and how they would affect the subsequent encounters:

Action: Godzilla attacks Gigan on sight and finishes him before Kiryu arrives. Result: Godzilla loses favor with the Aliens. In the future, Alien monsters will be more likely to attack him on sight.

Action: Godzilla attacks Gigan and finishes him with Kiryu's help.
Result: Godzilla loses favor with the Aliens and gains favor with the GDF.

Action: Godzilla attacks Gigan but then switches to attack Kiryu once he arrives. Kiryu is then defeated.

Result: Godzilla loses a small amount of favor with the Aliens and gets the GDF really mad. Future military vehicles and monsters will attack him.

Action: Godzilla ignores Gigan and attacks Kiryu once he arrives.

Result: Godzilla gains significant favor with the Aliens.

Action: Godzilla attacks and defeats both Gigan and Kiryu.

Result: Godzilla loses significant favor with both the Aliens and the GDF--but mysteriously, the mutants might like him more…

Action: Godzilla defeats Kiryu with Gigan's help.

Result: Aliens will now be as friendly to Godzilla as they would be to a member of their own faction. Godzilla will not be attacked by Aliens in the future.

Action: Godzilla watches Gigan and Kiryu fight but never engages either.

Result: Godzilla loses some favor with both factions, but they'll tend to ignore him in the future.

EDIT: I was speeded, and, if you think Godzilla sux, why do you even post here? Which movie have you seen? If it was Final Wars, I know you can't say that, unless you hate the Matrix, Star Wars, and Alien, then you can hate Godzilla: Final Wars.

The fact of the matter. Godzilla is not very popular so nobody cares so nobody buys it so the sales revenue is poor and trhe longer they try to hold on to the Godzilla franchise... the more it'll suck every time!!! Simple. People are gonna pass this up for first party game because they think its another crappy kiddie game. Think about it most kids don't say I like Godzilla, they'll say I like Mario! Therefore their parents will get Mario related games for 'em. Hardcore Nintendo gamers and casual gamers alike do not care about Godzilla! Its not easy to get into, it isn't worth getting into aand Mario is cool Mr. Nintendo awesome gaming icon for all freaking ages with a simple, but fun premise! Hello, barely anyone likes Godzilla! For this reason Godzilla is a surefire FLOP. The gameplay for it also will be mediocre at best.

Do you have any proof, and if no one cares about it, then why was Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters Melee for the GameCube and Xbox a Best Seller? Just because Godzilla is over 50 years old, and holds the record for the longest running movie series doesn't man iits a flop now-a-days. If people would ****IN FORGET THE 70'S and except the new, dark tone Godzilla has adopted(not from the American one) then hes very likeable.

Last edited:
Zilla2007 said:
Do you have any proof, and if no one cares about it, then why was Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters Melee for the GameCube and Xbox a Best Seller?

Think about this: Why was Melee better because the fan ratio is a lot like

Nintendo 8:1 Godzilla

I'm pointing out that Godzilla 1) will not do the Wii much justice even with it small(in comparison to Mario at the most) fanbase.
2) It won't make it to the 9.0 rating on IGN nor did that other one you mention. In fact the readers liked it less then IGN did LOL.
3) It isn't worth getting hyped about it isn't godly or perfect in any way leave that to Nintendo. The Pros.

I only buy 9.0 rated games.

im' not going to say the game will suck, hell it could be very good for all i know, but so far this game does not have better graphics than ssbb

Godzillaps2unleashed.jpg

look at the scales(and claws and spikes) from those monsters, and than look at the scales from bowser

bowser.jpg

ssbb's is amazing, i have yet to see a game beat the graphics, however i'm keeping in mind that GU is still in production, so they can improve the graphics in time, but you can't really say the graphics are better than ssbb

mushroomedmario said:
im' not going to say the game will suck, hell it could be very good for all i know, but so far this game does not have better graphics than ssbb

Godzillaps2unleashed.jpg

look at the scales from those monsters, and than look at the scales from bowser

bowser.jpg

ssbb's is amazing, i have yet to see a game beat the graphics, however i'm keeping in mind that GU is still in production, so they can improve the graphics in time, but you can't really say the graphics are better than ssbb

Ya that f**ktards rant pissed me off. The graphis in Godzilla are in no way better than SSBB ya freakin' SOBs!!

Thats from the ps2 version early build. Here are some REAL pics.

destoroyahtradingcardbgd6.png

kingghidorahtradingcardel6.png

titanosaurustradingcarduq4.png

baragontradingcardbym6.png

jetjaguartradingcardbay9.png

They're just copies, so don't get too excited. I'll try and find more. And, BTW, I never said they were better than SSBB. I said they were on par.

Last edited:
Zilla2007 said:

Still won't make the cut like GAlaxy's softglow fur define completely sphere-mapped world. F*ck hell yeah!!

okay i like both godzilla and mario
and i even like mario better

but stop posting that this game will suck and that mario is better

and zilla2000 stop saying mario is bad and saying its the same story every time

this thread is for peaple who like godzilla
so please stop posting here monstroids and sovieto

now to get back on topic
which person will yall play as in godzilla unleashed
i will play as zilla (american godzilla) if he makes it in the game :yesnod:

mushroomedmario said:

Godzillaps2unleashed.jpg

look at the scales(and claws and spikes) from those monsters, and than look at the scales from bowser

bowser.jpg

dumbass, youre comparing in game graphics of a huge detailed monster to a low polygon pre-rendered character.

Zilla2007 said:

They're just copies, so don't get too excited. I'll try and find more. And, BTW, I never said they were better than SSBB. I said they were on par.

alright thank you for doing that, i just grabbed a random picture, but i still can see more texture on bowser than those creatures...

it looks above all other third party games, but i think ssbb will have the best graphics of the year(2008?)

eta-sovieto, it's what i do best

bw! said:
okay i like both godzilla and mario
and i even like mario better

but stop posting that this game will suck and that mario is better

and zilla2000 stop saying mario is bad and saying its the same story every time

this thread is for peaple who like godzilla
so please stop posting here monstroids and sovieto

now to get back on topic
which person will yall play as in godzilla unleashed
i will play as zilla (american godzilla) if he makes it in the game :yesnod:
I never said it was bad. I'm a big fan of the Mario games(Particualy Yoshi) and plan on getting SSBB and Galaxy.

it looks above all other third party games, but i think ssbb will have the best graphics of the year(2008?)
Excataly. Its a 3rd party game. You can't expect for the graphics to be better than SSBB. And, you guys don't think that this fighter could hold you off until SSBB?

And you guys quoted me before I added Jet Jaguar. See how shiny his metalic outer covering is?

Last edited:
Back