Godzilla: Unleashed will NOT suck.

Ok ok I may rent this game to see what the fuss is about. I will only play as characters that have been in Japanese games or movies though. Sovieto you are right but look at a real screenie and its still a hella better on the eyes.

okay now that yall have stoped complaining

lets talk about godzilla unleashed :yesnod:

What charaters have been in Japanese movies or games. If just Godzilla I'll only play him. I don't wanna play some American spin-off character.

Monsteroids said:
Ah I saw that name choosing vote. So Obsidius won eh. Yeah he looks pretty cool. What his place in the story...
Hes a Mutant. thats his place.

Earth Defenders
Example: Godzilla
Goal: Defend Earth(obvious)

Global Defence Force(GDF)
Example: Jet Jaguar
Goal: Defend Humanity

Alien
Example: King Ghidorah
Goal: Take over Earth

Mutants
Example: Obsidius
Goal: Whatever the hell they want.

@BioClone: No need now. You missed the fight:p

Varan is cooler. Obsidius may have lava, but Varan has venom(and can fly).

i like gigan and zilla :yesnod:

gigan can spin with the blades
he has a buzzsaw
he flys
he teleports

Time for me tell you you f*ckin haterz off again....War of The Monsters is a cheap knockoff of Godzilla and is no where near as fun as the previous Goji games.

Mushroomedmario, that is an early build when GU was first being made, for the PS2 NOT the Wii, so don't post that cuz it's not what it looks like. Second that's a screen shot, and that image of Bowser is the still model and doesn't look that detailed in the game:prrr: This is what the models for GU look like...

http://tohokingdom.com/vg/godzilla_unleashed/images.htm

And SSBB's characters don't all have textures as good as Bowser's, GU's characters all look great. Bowser is the best one out of all the SSB characters in terms of textures and realism.

lucas.jpg

Compare this crap to GU:prrr:

Monsteroids, not to be mean or anything, but if you think Godzilla has no fans and is not popular, then you clearly know nothing about Godzilla. He's one of the most recognizable characters WORLDWIDE!

Last edited:
Back