going 2 hours before target opens ok?

ianhxman

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2006
im going to go to my local target 2 hours before opening (openings at 8), do you think their will be a line or will i have a good chance? according to the wiiseeker site they will have around 81. my area is very populated, i live in westfield NJ, not a city but...u know still people. anyway is this early enough?

Thats good enough I suppose but you cant be too sure, you might want to go say 3 hours early. If you can, check now to see if there's anyone there, you can't be too sure.

My Target has 69 of them and I called at 8, and they said there was 20 people outside already. I later called at about 930 to hear that there is about 30 people. My parents won't let me camp out, but they said I can go during the middle of the night. So I'm going about 3. Hopefully there won't be too many people..

yeah there is already a boatload of people waiting outside of walmart :p and target here where i live haha... oh and dont forget best buy

I guess my area doesn't like Wii as much as I thought!

I just got back from making a little swing to the Target and the Walmart I was planning on hitting up @ 3AM tomorrow morning. The Target, which closed @ 10PM (I got there around 10:30), had 3 people standing outside and 1 store employee. The Walmart I went to had 5-6 people standing outside in the designated area, but the Walmart was still open, so there was quite possibly more people in the store waiting until it closed @ 11PM, and probably more people waiting in their cars instead of outside in the cold.

Anyways, I'll feel better going to sleep tonight (for the 3-4 hours that I'll get :lol: ) knowing that there's barely anyone in lines at the Target. The Target's supposed to get 33 (according to that WiiFinder online), and I HIGHLY doubt that there's going to be another 30 people showing up between 11PM-3AM.

Anyways, good luck with your search. I hope mine will be... well, fruitful!

i passed my target about 7 and it didnt have anyone in line. going in about an hour to the parking lot and if anyone is standing in line. ill get in line too. if not ill just stay in my car with my blanket and ipod video :) (i have about 20hrs of video on that sucker and ive only watched about 3 hrs lol)

yea well my parents are being assholes and will barely let me go at 6am much less 3 in the morn or thereabouts, anyway thanx ( i wish i could swing by my local target and see if theres ppl but i dont have my license yet) bleh....

Back